• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• Delusional

• calvinharrisfan

• Everdeen

24 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Wait where did you see that? I’ve kinda had it in my head that the choreo they’ll do in the performance will be the choreo from the MV. (She does that sometimes) so we’ll see

She answered someone on Twitter, but I’m not sure if she deleted it. But yeah we’ll see!

2 minutes ago, Everdeen said:

She answered someone on Twitter, but I’m not sure if she deleted it. But yeah we’ll see!

Her twitter is so messy, its really hard to find something before she deletes it. Sometimes i think its just a random user before i realise its her posting 💀 still think its cute how close she is with her fans there and how relatable she is.

not the fumes over the insiders not liking the song :confused: also killing what hype? bffr there is no hype outside of her fans :bibliahh:  everyone is obviously gonna have a different opinion so idg why y'all are so bothered over that

7 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

not the fumes over the insiders not liking the song :confused: also killing what hype? bffr there is no hype outside of her fans :bibliahh:  everyone is obviously gonna have a different opinion so idg why y'all are so bothered over that

Ok girl end me

I know there’s no hype outside her fans. I’m saying they kill the hype for her fans. i just always see those two on all her threads killing hype for the 6 of us before releases lol

im definitely not as angry about it as I think I came off. I know it’s not that deep

5 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Ok girl end me

I know there’s no hype outside her fans. I’m saying they kill the hype for her fans. i just always see those two on all her threads killing hype for the 6 of us before releases lol

im definitely not as angry about it as I think I came off. I know it’s not that deep

well just don't let someone else's opinions kill your hype  :-* my hype is perfectly fine with the snippets and the cover, and she just said on twitter that we might get MV teaser tomorrow so be hyped cause if we're not then who will? :fan:

24 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

well just don't let someone else's opinions kill your hype  :-* my hype is perfectly fine with the snippets and the cover, and she just said on twitter that we might get MV teaser tomorrow so be hyped cause if we're not then who will? :fan:

Wait when did she say MV teaser tomorrow? 

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Perched for this bop

41gB0QM.gif

and we will be streaming AOTY on Friday too 

ezgif-2-e79e91b070.thumb.gif.b2fd1bfa04b

Still is far from being my favorite Zara single but i enjoyed the 1-min snippet. I think with good visuals it'll be a grower for me

Last summer was such a bop and it wasn't even a single. this new song sounds average so far and like another flop.

Wooow the snippet is better than what i expect. Some notes are indeed very Blinding Lights-ish but the song has it's own beat and melody.

10 hours ago, luckystrike said:

and we will be streaming AOTY on Friday too 

Gays will be fed this friday

1 hour ago, normanikordeix said:

1 is still her best album / most interesting collection of songs

“Wanna Be Your Baby” :jonny5: 

6 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Did she secure the PopCrave payola this era? They’ve tweeted about the single everyday leading up to Friday :clap3:

cause they know a hit when they see it

41gB0QM.gif

f*ck the gossip this sounds GREAT :WAP:

the snippet is on replay. perched for this to come out :party:

i can’t wait to hear this in full, the 1 min snippet is on replay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.