• MississippiZara

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

we need a big choreo moment for the music video :jonnycat:

i know she has it in her 

Apparently the choreo she posted was only for the performances 

4 hours ago, Slate said:

Sounds dated, but I'm rooting for her

image0.gif

It's a Danja production, of course it's dated. 

I'll still be streaming!

It sounds like a cute bop that I will definitely be using but it’s going to be dead on arrival :rip: This kind of sound was left behind in 2020 and I don’t think it’ll do much for her. She’ll be getting some streams from me, at least. 

The 1 minute snippet that's out there sounds like a BOP! :WAP:

What do you know, the 1 min snippet is out and it’s a banger :WAP: the drop is pretty similar to Blinding Lights but the song itself is a BANGER / she sounds so good and it doesn’t ruin it IMO 

We’ve got to stop taking those 2 insider’s words as gods. They’re kinda.. tasteless? 

Remember when one of them tried to advertise Right Here as one of the best on Poster Girl before the album was out? :rip: & it ended up being top 5 worst Zara songs ever lmfao 

Edited by MississippiZara

14 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Have i missed something? Why would capital backlist her?

Oh girl you must have missed quite a bit if you aren’t aware of this lol

Edited by MississippiZara

14 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Have i missed something? Why would capital backlist her?

Nothing in particular happened (that we know of) but they’ve been blacklisting her for a good 4 years now

11 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

What do you know, the 1 min snippet is out and it’s a banger :WAP: the drop is pretty similar to Blinding Lights but the song itself is a BANGER / she sounds so good and it doesn’t ruin it IMO 

We’ve got to stop taking those 2 insider’s words as gods. They’re kinda.. tasteless? 

Remember when one of them tried to advertise Right Here as one of the best on Poster Girl before the album was out? :rip: & it ended up being top 5 worst Zara songs ever lmfao 

This. Those two are pathetic in here killing all the hype before it can even begin. They do it every era for her like clockwork. 

here b4 they change their mind after everyone starts loving this just like they did with All The Time & Love Me Land 

Edited by ZarasAlbum

Just now, ZarasAlbum said:

This. Those two are pathetic in here killing all the hype before it can even begin. They do it every era for her like clockwork. 

here b4 they change their mind after everyone starts loving this just like they did with All The Time & Love Me Land 

Mhmmmm

We got their number! And will be taking those two less seriously moving forward.

6 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Mhmmmm

We got their number! And will be taking those two less seriously moving forward.

Yaaaaaaas! So excited everybody on here is seeming to really like this latest snippet as well (except for those two tasteless twats, of course)

Edited by ZarasAlbum

1 minute ago, ZarasAlbum said:

Yaaaaaaas! So excited everybody on here is seeming to really like this latest snippet as well (except for those two tasteless twats, of course)

SCREAMING :rofl:

The snippet sounds so fun I genuinely can't wait for this.

12 hours ago, Everdeen said:

Apparently the choreo she posted was only for the performances 

Wait where did you see that? I’ve kinda had it in my head that the choreo they’ll do in the performance will be the choreo from the MV. (She does that sometimes) so we’ll see

14 minutes ago, ZarasAlbum said:

What's pathetic is you insulting people because they didn't like a song :clown: 

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I don’t think they were calling you pathetic for not liking a song. I think they’re calling you pathetic for consistently coming on here and trashing her new music every era before it’s even released :rockon:

1 minute ago, MississippiZara said:

I don’t think they were calling you pathetic for not liking a song. I think they’re calling you pathetic for consistently coming on here and trashing her new music every era before it’s even released :rockon:

I was one of the few people that enjoyed Poster Girl but go off :clown: It shouldn't be this serious love

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

You’re right, pathetic is a strong word.

I think it’s very un-cool that you’ve consistently come on here and killed her hype before her releases since like, 2018, though.

You’re certainly entitled to your own opinion in disliking a song! But like maybe just tell us how you feel about the song after it’s released if you hate it so much anyways lol

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I was one of the few people that enjoyed Poster Girl but go off :clown: It shouldn't be this serious love

“One of the few ppl” most ppl on here loved it, it just didn’t take off. But you’re right, it shouldn’t be this serious. Let’s end this :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.