• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

The new format of the title is kinda uglee. I prefer all lowercase or the way it was was before :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, MotoPapi said:

COTCC is amazing 

1 hour ago, Baby Blue said:

COCC is her 2nd best :michael: i never got the hate for it

That's right! It's such a gorgeous album - especially vocally - but what a hideous shame that it has the cover it does. Like, I get the idea . . but :skull:

COCC is one of her best albums. Let’s stop COCC and LFL slander! Do people hate LFL cause it has hiphop sounds? 

BB is easily her worst album. Lie Down deserves to be on a better album

COCC would have been a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 punch if she had deleted Skipping It Quickly, whew

3 minutes ago, On The Bound said:

are we ready to admit for free cover is phenom

I wouldn't say phenomenal but it's good and a great closing track

I have never understood the hate for it. It's literally a Joni Cover with Weyes on it, and half of the users in here cream their pants over anything Weyes touches except for this song apparently :matty:

Zella could have been left off though, she doesn't add much

Lust For Life is amazing and I will defend it until the day I die. Amazing songs, amazing visuals, amazing collaborations AND some of the best outtakes of her entire career like she didn't go all in on this album just for a bunch of faguettes whine and complain because of some trap beats 

#Xavier Prather from Live, Learn, and Laugh

she ruined For Free with Zella and that other girl. it sounded great when she used to sing it alone on tour but she killed the essence by turning the song into a communal chorus :skull: especially after reflecting on her life and fame on DTWD.

So is this being announced tomorrow and then the preorder/lead Friday or have I misunderstood? 

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

So is this being announced tomorrow and then the preorder/lead Friday or have I misunderstood? 

That’s the assumption. Title track for sure coming Friday, confirmed by reliable insiders. Lana said she’d announce SOMETHING about the album tomorrow so I have a feeling she’ll tell us what we already know- that it’s coming March 10th. Praying she gives us the track list or album cover at least :celestial:

33 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Lust For Life is amazing and I will defend it until the day I die. Amazing songs, amazing visuals, amazing collaborations AND some of the best outtakes of her entire career like she didn't go all in on this album just for a bunch of faguettes whine and complain because of some trap beats 

#Xavier Prather from Live, Learn, and Laugh

!!!

1 hour ago, BloodLuster said:

she ruined For Free with Zella and that other girl.

spacer.png

Edited by smoore95GAGA

Tbh Lana is the one that sound the worst in For Free, and Dance Till We Die should've been the closer. I honestly like COCC, is just that Side A is just MILES better than Side B

Weyes sounds like ass in For Free, and I typically love her. The sentiment behind the song is beautiful, and the lyrics are poignant, too, but I wouldn't have been mad if she cut all her closing covers off the end of every album she's ever released Dance Til We Die closed the album instead.

That said, if she does cover Don't Forget Me by Harry Nilsson I hope it doesn't close the album because you just know some dumb twinks are going to be like "IS SHE HINTING AT THIS BEING HER FINAL ALBUM" 

11 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

That said, if she does cover Don't Forget Me by Harry Nilsson I hope it doesn't close the album because you just know some dumb twinks are going to be like "IS SHE HINTING AT THIS BEING HER FINAL ALBUM" 

Swan Song teas lmao

For Free is actually my favorite Lana covers. It’s so soothing and light and beautiful. The different timbre of all three voices together is special, too.

:gaygacat5:

Just now, Limitless said:

@Ryan sistren, can we merge these two threads? 

Why? This is the album thread which is being announced tomorrow, and that thread is for the single