Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

4 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

The way if it was anybody else with a title like this y'all would call them pretentious and try hard like crazy lol... :bibliahh:

except Lana has proven time and time again that she gives less than zero fvcks and is actually the polar opposite of tryhard :rip: homegirl does only what she wants and then retreats back to her cave, laughing at us the whole way there while she collects her acclaim

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

11 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

The way if it was anybody else with a title like this y'all would call them pretentious and try hard like crazy lol... :bibliahh:

Do you know what the word pretentious means

Lana has showcased a million times that she has the talent and the range to back up her art

20 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Well yes:rip: She is one of the VERY few people who can sell a title this long and pretentious 

She IS pretentious, but she has the talent to sell it :heart2:

25 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Would anybody else have the same talent as her? :bibliahh:

28 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

"Anybody else" would be a pretentious try hard

But when you're "one of America’s greatest living songwriters", you can pull it off :heart2:

Lana stans are so creative :clap3: I'm sure this is better than the actual album cover
973-D4-C02-3-C4-A-41-F7-8567-3-E90-B8-C3
Made by lilac heaven on Lanaboards

Edited by VeniceBeach

7 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Educate me about tunnels queen :heart2:

Can't wait to be educated about the Chemtrails Over the Country Club that goes Blue Banisters inside the tunnel under Ocean Blvd.

This gay empress knew what she was doing with COCC, BB and DYK (TTATUOB).

Edited by TrueBlood

Its really raining album announcements this week wtf :rip:

IM SO PERCHED. ANOTHER NFR COMING HOPEFULLY

Simply cannot wait to pontificate with my overly wordy "the tunnel under Ocean Blvd represents the dark forces at work beneath the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, just as the chemtrails over the country club represented the vacuous obliviousness to social inequality experienced among the hegemonic elite upper class" essays

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280-1200x900.jpg

27 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Lana stans are so creative :clap3: I'm sure this is better than the actual album cover
973-D4-C02-3-C4-A-41-F7-8567-3-E90-B8-C3
Made by lilac heaven on Lanaboards

This is fantastic! :jonny:

i have a feeling the album cover is gonna be a mess. she's so aware that people hate her selfie covers and iphone music videos so she kept using that picsart car selfie for everything :rip: the long song titles are something her stans also drag her for. i love it.

omg her studio album discography looks so legendary by the titles only

Born To Die

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust For Life

Norman ******* Rockwell!

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Blue Banisters

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Sunset Blvd? 

• ATRL Moderator

The album is called this too? :rip:. I absolutely hate it.  It's serving art school drop out with these pretentious titles because there is no substance to their actual artwork.

I'm still perched to listen though!

12 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The album is called this too? :rip:. I absolutely hate it.  It's serving art school drop out with these pretentious titles because there is no substance to their actual artwork.

Hide contents

I'm still perched to listen though!

Girl we get it- you hate the title. You’ll be okay! :rip: