Saweetie - "ICY GRL, ICY WORLD"

stephen1108

Oh this is the song she teased last month

The Single Life comes as fans patiently await Saweetie’s album Pretty ***** Music. Though she has yet to announce the official release date, she told Zane Lowe she had something on deck for next month. “There’s a lot more where that came from. That’s what I’ll say,” she told the Apple Music host. “And I got something that’s dropping very special for my Icy Girls and Icy Boys in December.”

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stephen1108

• Alex

• reymiu

• Gyal

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it's coming the 16th. 

Fans of rapper Saweetie will be excited to hear that her hit single "ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD" will be the lead single from the upcoming "Barbie" movie original soundtrack, starring Margot Robbie.

The news was announced on Saweetie's social media accounts, where she shared a promotional video for the film and revealed that she had contributed a new version of the song for the soundtrack.

"I'm so excited to be a part of the 'Barbie' movie and to have my song 'ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD' as the lead single is a dream come true," Saweetie said in a statement. "I can't wait for my fans to hear the new version of the song and to see Margot Robbie bring Barbie to life on the big screen."

The "Barbie" movie, which is set to be released in theaters in July of next year, follows the iconic doll as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment. Saweetie's "ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD" will be featured prominently in the film, and the rapper is expected to make a cameo appearance as well. Fans of both Saweetie and "Barbie" are excited for the release of the movie and its accompanying soundtrack. "ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD" has already been a fan favorite, and the new version for the soundtrack is sure to be a hit as well.

"We are thrilled to have Saweetie on board for the 'Barbie' movie soundtrack," said the film's producer. "Her fierce and empowering lyrics fit perfectly with the message of the film and we can't wait for audiences to hear her new version of 'ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD' in the film."

The "Barbie" movie original soundtrack, featuring Saweetie's "ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD," will be available on all major streaming platforms and in stores later next year.

Fans of rapper Saweetie will be excited to hear that her hit single "ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD" will be the lead single from the upcoming "Barbie" movie original soundtrack, starring Margot Robbie.

The news was announced on Saweetie's social media accounts, where she shared a promotional video for the film and revealed that she had contributed a new version of the song for the soundtrack.

"I'm so excited to be a part of the 'Barbie' movie and to have my song 'ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD' as the lead single is a dream come true," Saweetie said in a statement. "I can't wait for my fans to hear the new version of the song and to see Margot Robbie bring Barbie to life on the big screen."

The "Barbie" movie, which is set to be released in theaters in July of next year, follows the iconic doll as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment. Saweetie's "ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD" will be featured prominently in the film, and the rapper is expected to make a cameo appearance as well. Fans of both Saweetie and "Barbie" are excited for the release of the movie and its accompanying soundtrack. "ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD" has already been a fan favorite, and the new version for the soundtrack is sure to be a hit as well.

"We are thrilled to have Saweetie on board for the 'Barbie' movie soundtrack," said the film's producer. "Her fierce and empowering lyrics fit perfectly with the message of the film and we can't wait for audiences to hear her new version of 'ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD' in the film."

The "Barbie" movie original soundtrack, featuring Saweetie's "ICY GIRL, ICY WORLD," will be available on all major streaming platforms and in stores later next year.

well at least she's got a good spot to promote herself.

3 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

out later today

eTlnHet.jpg

YESSSSSS

2 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

not this getting delayed :ahh: she's such a joke

What’s the new date? :deadbanana4:

20 hours ago, theweekend said:

well at least she's got a good spot to promote herself.

That song doesn't need to see the light of day

The hook is so BAD with the autotune on her voice

On 12/16/2022 at 10:58 AM, TinashesLighter said:

Nicki sampled the song forever ago

Sweetie, this is "Lookin At Me" over some random beat. Nicki has never sampled this song. 

On 12/16/2022 at 12:27 PM, dangerousalex said:

Did this come out prematurely? Because I can’t find it anywhere ☠️

here goes again same excuses delay postpone empty promises same old same old. not bother go snippet and wait till it's officially on streaming service :coffee2:

3 hours ago, CrossingTheCosmo said:

Sweetie, this is "Lookin At Me" over some random beat. Nicki has never sampled this song. 

WOW. never knew, no wonder it always seemed goofy

• 2 weeks later...

I would hope this got delayed because the label OK'd a video? Like what's happening?  :deadbanana4:

Aqua’s waiting for the check to clear. Yasss euro-legends. 

• ATRL Moderator
On 12/16/2022 at 12:27 PM, dangerousalex said:

lol did you just make this up?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.