Olivia Rodrigo "All I Want" reaches 500M streams

Luckitty

I still remember the day this was released I was such an hsm: the musical stan :toofunny3:

never thought miss girl would get this huge :deadbanana:

such an amazing song :clap3: 

Why did I think it was at like 200M.

What a smash :clap3:

LOVE this song. deserved DL's success imo

On 11/28/2022 at 2:27 AM, Limitless said:

This blatant lie :coffee:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

On 11/28/2022 at 2:27 AM, Limitless said:

This blatant lie :coffee:

‘All I Want’ is pretty much the only songs of her so far I can say I “enjoy” to be honest…

Edited by youngpopariana

On 11/28/2022 at 4:54 AM, youngpopariana said:

That song is better than any track from ‘Sour’ Tiffany Pollard Television GIF

Let’s not go that far but it is superior than at least four Sour tracks (1SF,3SB, EFY, Happier, HUO).

2 hours ago, youngpopariana said:

‘All I Want’ is pretty much the only songs of her so far I can say I “enjoy” to be honest…

you should check out her other HSMTMTS songs "Out of the Old" "Granted" "Wondering" and "You Never Know" (this one is credited as HSMTMTS cast so it's on their page not hers) if you haven't yet :-*

39 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Let’s not go that far but it is superior than at least four Sour tracks (1SF,3SB, EFY, Happier, HUO).

Ok maybe I was reaching but if you replaced “happier” w/ “traitor”, I’d be more on board with ur take :gaycat5:

3 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

you should check out her other HSMTMTS songs "Out of the Old" "Granted" "Wondering" and "You Never Know" (this one is credited as HSMTMTS cast so it's on their page not hers) if you haven't yet :-*

I actually have never checked them out. I’m not really familiar with HSMTMTS. I know “All I Want” because when Olivia blew up, I discovered it. I thought the song was good and the music video beautiful. 

Thanks for the suggestions tho ! I’ll try to see if I dig them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.