• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Ferret

• Henry Torres

• Jay07

Mother!! Love how she is the anti-celebrity at Instagram… the way she refuse to be all time 100% fake like 90% of Instagram 

People going mad with this photo :dies: stay mad haters 

If a Man was doing this same nude photo everyone will Be totally ok or even being thirsty ******* 

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

First the clapback singer, clapping back post, then this... who is she fighting with? Why? :deadbanana4:

Likely Selena but also possibly her inner demons 

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

If a Man was doing this same nude photo everyone will Be totally ok or even being thirsty ******* 

Literally this:rip: But yk just another day of classic ATRL misogyny!

JustLikeHoney

Is it even her posting. Sometimes she has her wedding ring sometimes she doesn't. I think this is a wedding night photo TBH. It's the only time I've ever seen her with her nails done. 

Won't defend this.

She's old enough to know this is unprofessional and inappropriate to post on social media. If you are a A-lister and your social media looks like phub and you're not in that industry, you have a problem sir.

And I know, one day, in one of her anger bursting ramblings she'll offend the SJWs and she won't be saved. She already insulted the fatties and had to apologize and was even confused why.

Internet is not the place to let our your negative emotions if you are public person.

7 minutes ago, Mouchette said:

Literally this:rip: But yk just another day of classic ATRL misogyny!

Not only here in ATRL she always lose followers when she post naked… the comments is a damn mess at this o at post 

what’s wrong with people 

Anyway… she is mother 

12 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Just call her BJ Spears

:lmao:

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

Not only here in ATRL she always lose followers when she post naked… the comments is a damn mess at this o at post 

what’s wrong with people 

Anyway… she is mother 

Those pics are OK if you send them to ur gf/bf/hub/wife not the Ig account with 40+ mill followers sis. I mean if you want to do it professionally, there is an industry for it. Go full Cardi B, but this on Ig + angry captions.

What for lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.