ATRL's Family Feud 11 | Image result for dating emoji ? R5 posted! Image result fo

ATRL Username

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• ATRL Username

• Sanguine

• Psycho

13 minutes ago, Dessy said:

That would be seasonings...

Oh in that case the language barrier did me dirty :thing:

2-41

Coming for Nicki Minaj chart runs

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, ATRL Username said:

Q1: What is your favorite type of tarantula?

1wwQ8I4.png

Goliath birdeater - 15

Redknee - 15

Pink Toe - 11

None - 10

Chilean Rose - 8

Black - 2

Slayful - 0

ANSWERS + SCOREBOARD (for #13 10k/0 should be flipped and PokiTaurus won the power not ST)

Q2: Name a *country* where tarantulas are found.

O2NvEOD.png

Mexico - 35

Australia - 20

USA - 8

Brazil - 2

North America is not a country - 0

Q3: Name a creature tarantulas eat.

FdMTP8U.png

Grasshoppers - 39

Insects/bugs - 12

Flies - 5

Beetles - 3

Crickets - 3

Spiders - 2

Sorry to make an example out of people but you can only give one answer :( and we will use whatever is first in your submission

Q4: Would you rather fight 15 tarantula-sized humans or 1 human-sized tarantula?

MeTqPg6.png

15 tarantula-sized humans - 66

FaIGtqsXEAAAryW.jpg - 0

Q5: Are you afraid of tarantulas?

1oM8Awk.png

Yes - 63

FaIGtqsXEAAAryW.jpg - 4

Q6: Have you ever seen a tarantula at the zoo?

lrvB5ya.png

Yes - 34

No - 33

This randomly being the most divisive question

Q7: Have you ever seen a tarantula in the wild?

hN0tVjp.png

Yes - 11

No - 56

How delightfully camp

Q8: Which of the following is the best name for a pet tarantula?

0xaLErk.png

Charlie Puth - 31

Hunter - 21

Luna - 8

Venus -7

Alex - 0

The way I had this free choice at first lakdlsf

Q9: Which pop girl is most likely to have a pet tarantula?

LO5XCJL.png

Billie - 26

Gaga - 22

Ariana - 3

Charli - 3

Grimes - 3

Miley - 2

Rihanna - 2

Gaga always LOSES :ahh: 

Q10: If a potential partner was a perfect 10 but had a pet tarantula, would you still date them?

W2oc3B3.png

Yes (with a bunch of addendums about killing it and ****) - 56

No - 11

57 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Q11: Which cartoon tarantula is the cutest?

FX2RwpNEjPT5AGqoB-BxcLv1GeQF02w0D5X56G2Pkv-qia3stYwHpJkGobDB1rRbvcHLHHhRSFHQvszQfvW5DpOf-gqAq6mTMXCJwXyAgumYHgEtOevl6QQM4PUK_C4bCMnhgYpKim9LewZ0BGL0Xw9J6Q3MQYaxWDabzM71GRPXlU5sFYePxzwBto-oVe8RZKLq

CICFe3r.png

A - 7

B - 37

C - 8

D - 15

The fact D got so many is sickening, it's literally scarier than a real tarantula. That face :mazen:

54 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Q12: What is your favorite syllable in "tarantula"?

oc4fy9H.png

'

Ta - 19

Ran - 18

Tu - 10

La - 17

I'm sorry but the way I have been cackling about taran, tula, and :spider: for DAYS :jonny4:

50 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Q13: How much money would it take for you to eat a tarantula?

rXgFgVv.png

1m - 29

1k - 12

0/Not eating - 8

10k - 7

100k - 5

1b - 2

These random amounts, also the people who said 1k are sick

44 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Q14: Which part of the tarantula do you think would taste the best?

095teGr.png

Legs - 40

Body - 22

Head - 5

Legs and head and body body... let's get em girls

39 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Q15: What condiment would taste best on a tarantula?

yksa9Zi.png

Ketchup - 37

Hot Sauce - 10

Salt- 5

BBQ sauce - 4

Ranch - 4

Mustard - 2

Pepper - 2

Ok I know the what-is-a-condiment argument is so overdone in FF but... some of these answers are definitely not condiments

32 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Screen_Shot_2022-12-03_at_3.12.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-12-03_at_3.13.06_PM.png

We did it yay!! Congrats to the two people that won powers, @Wes for winning the round and @SleepingTigers from the randomizer! (Receipts below)

DtnpeHd.png

Full leaderboard coming soon

Next round coming tonight, it's a very fun one that isn't as zany as tarantulas!

Can I get added to the tag?

Me slaying the [redacted] round even though I was crying while searching up facts about them :redface:

1. period, was gonna go with Brazilian Black first but then I went with the first one that comes up on Google
2. PLEEEEEEEEASSSEEEE I meant United States but for some reason I typed North America :weeps: I swear I'm not that dumb aisdf. Welp I didn't miss out on a lot of points anyway
3. yup
4. asdjfifjisdfisdfjfm I would've ended my life if I didn't get this one right sorry
5. yup
6. oh wow the split!! but anyway I truly have not
7. yup
8. duh
9. period
10. period
11. yesss <3 thought about D first since it's the simplest and most cartoony but decided on B.
12. cute
13. welp tanked on this one :suffering:
14. period
15. don't care for ketchup but i just went with a popular condiment

#17 is cute :alexz3: Did pretty well overall.

Not people saying Australia we have the most dangerous spiders but not them

We have some big spider but it's a different name. 

Ketchup lol it I added tomato sauce I woulda still got no points so went with Gravy since

It's a worldwide thing xD

Round 3: Pop Girl Academy

(LINK TO QUESTIONS FORM IN THE TITLE!!!!)

Jp_i2vUXr3xIKgNuVGFapSe8VEY2T8CQLTKdTfbFgwXD6GzsE0Mq_sOT9ZYxH_qF17sN5nP7-9P1g5_QjRw6-TRkPrteyPekx9v0O2IZpqt7J553pzcopfIjbVOTKzqB6-xydzdthOUDl3iR6VwZaYhkIdKpFjsMV-BIX8-30YvkGL-atF4jifqvKwf7QA8xgWc2

We are on ATRL because, assumedly, we relish in dragging the lessor pop girls. This round is your chance to do just that! Inspired by the doctored yearbook page featured above, you will be assigning stereotypical high school traits to your favorite musical starlets as though they all attended the same secondary academic institution. Good luck, students! 

Fill out the form with the answers you suspect the majority of people will pick, NOT your personal answer to the question.

Remember: 

- Your username!!

NO discussing or hinting at answers until results. If you are confused or need help, DM one of the hosts and we'll try to resolve it.

New players, Googling is fine. Asking other people is not.

- If you need to make a change to your answers after submitting, DM either of us on ATRL or Discord. You can make as many changes as needed until the deadline.

- Be as specific as possible. It's ideal to be more specific and then grouped with other similar answers.

- Only one answer per question will be accepted unless it asks for more. If you give multiple answers, we're taking the first one.

Submissions are due on Tuesday, December 6rd 8:30 pm EST

(a little more than 72 hours/three days from now) 

If you need an extension, DM us and we'll see what we can do.

If you have not signed up yet it's okay, just submit the form and you're all good! You can submit for any round no matter how many you've missed (but ideally you should submit for all to try and win the game!!)

---------------------------------------------------

Just now, ATRL Username said:

Round 3: Pop Girl Academy

(LINK TO QUESTIONS FORM IN THE TITLE!!!!)

Jp_i2vUXr3xIKgNuVGFapSe8VEY2T8CQLTKdTfbFgwXD6GzsE0Mq_sOT9ZYxH_qF17sN5nP7-9P1g5_QjRw6-TRkPrteyPekx9v0O2IZpqt7J553pzcopfIjbVOTKzqB6-xydzdthOUDl3iR6VwZaYhkIdKpFjsMV-BIX8-30YvkGL-atF4jifqvKwf7QA8xgWc2

We are on ATRL because, assumedly, we relish in dragging the lessor pop girls. This round is your chance to do just that! Inspired by the doctored yearbook page featured above, you will be assigning stereotypical high school traits to your favorite musical starlets as though they all attended the same secondary academic institution. Good luck, students! 

Fill out the form with the answers you suspect the majority of people will pick, NOT your personal answer to the question.

Remember: 

- Your username!!

NO discussing or hinting at answers until results. If you are confused or need help, DM one of the hosts and we'll try to resolve it.

New players, Googling is fine. Asking other people is not.

- If you need to make a change to your answers after submitting, DM either of us on ATRL or Discord. You can make as many changes as needed until the deadline.

- Be as specific as possible. It's ideal to be more specific and then grouped with other similar answers.

- Only one answer per question will be accepted unless it asks for more. If you give multiple answers, we're taking the first one.

Submissions are due on Tuesday, December 6rd 8:30 pm EST

(a little more than 72 hours/three days from now) 

If you need an extension, DM us and we'll see what we can do.

If you have not signed up yet it's okay, just submit the form and you're all good! You can submit for any round no matter how many you've missed (but ideally you should submit for all to try and win the game!!)

---------------------------------------------------

The tag didn't work AGAIN omg let's see if this does

@Julia Fox @Alena @minho @Staryu @Dessy @Touch It @Hikari @brycehooha @Guero @Tom Vercetti @Auburn @Not Like The Movies @wehavetostan @wish @Allday @Devin @Psycho @Rotunda @Future Lover @Seffers @K$Ellie @Kavish @Luckitty @Queen. @Euterpe @Noah @Sebas @Element @kipperskipper @Marvin @Yvess @kandicha @thecptz @Chiidish @Bacardo Royale @kittenish @SleepingTigers @wesleywalrus @Almighty Gaga @Konril @luckystrike @Lucky#17 @Armani? @dussymob @Thanatos @borntodieee @Moonlightbae @zoldyck @Legend E @Prisoner @bestfiction @Gorgeous @beatinglikeadrum @touya kinomoto @Overprotected @clue @Henry @Technicolor  @melodramas @MusicLoverDude @EriKills @CBC @Remmy @PoKiTaurus @Fruity @Invisibility @Wes @slimfem @PinkBox @kittenish @D e v o n 

kiiiii great theme for the round, no idea how I'm gonna do though :fan:

NOTE: It's stated in the form but pop girls who are not in the image are eligible to be used in the round!

NOTE #2: For the last question it can be any relationship a pop girl has been in, not two pop girls (or a relationship they haven't been in but... that would flop come on)

Edited by Sanguine

Cool round. I dumped the same 5 names in all answers :ducky:

TOP 40! we love the growth!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.