ATRL's Family Feud 11 | Image result for dating emoji ? R5 posted! Image result fo

ATRL Username

I didn't do as bad as I thought I would, but second-guessing messed me up.  I changed a lot of answers last minute and my initial answers are the top ones. 

DO1NTaI.thumb.jpg.6b9f7c58d46e8d1b8d193b

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• ATRL Username

• Sanguine

• Psycho

4 hours ago, ATRL Username said:

Q5: Which pop girl would be the quiet one?

lb0Bft8.png

P0P2C8p.png

Lana - 20

Selena - 18

Bey - 10

Taylor - 5

Billie - 5

Ariana - 4

Alicia - 3

Gaga - 3

Rihanna - 2

Some of these choices alkdkfjas ARIANA the quiet one?? Did we forget "they didn't say I couldn't sing"

@EriKills and @Rotunda understood me

4 hours ago, Dessy said:

Selena is literally the whisperer 

FC8-B4-B65-7-C02-4-D3-C-B285-007-DD2-E9-

right

omg my rise to top 12???

Q1. fuuuuuck :'( I knew this would be risky since Azealia isn't in the picture but damn, nobody else went with her? :skull:
Q2. Yeah I guess
Q3. Oh I was dumb for this one...
Q4. Simple as that
Q5. Sure Lana is a valid one too. Went with Selena since she's... famously quiet, let's just say that :fan:
Q6. Yeah I guess [2]
Q7. Yeah I guess [3]
Q8. Yuuup
Q9. Top 3 all valid
Q10. Oop idk why I put Ariana now that I think about it :rip:
Q11. Should've been a freebie for everyone
Q12. Put Rih since she disappeared from making music :keir:
Q13. I don't agree with Taylor getting that many points tbh, but Bey #1 is good yup. Just not my answer of course!
Q14. Period
Q15. So glad they're the IT musician couple so it was easy to come to my mind

#56 oh wow :skull: Yeah getting zero points on the first question (when the actual one is quite obvious) pretty much sealed my fate.

14 - 59 - 1

The comeback :jonny:

r44UWfV.gif

35 - 61 - 21

Need more remixes to release to secure that top 10 

9 hours ago, ATRL Username said:

Couldn't group Beyonce solo with Bey + Jay-Z cuz some people think she's in a lesbian relationship with Rihanna, etc, it was all just a mess and I apologize again

Bro wtf are you talking about? Since when do people think beyonce is in a lesbian relationship Rihanna :deadbanana2:

The two of us who put Beyonce obviously meant with Jay Z  literally the only person she has been with her whole career

This round was the pits

6 hours ago, thecptz said:

@EriKills and @Rotunda understood me

I read your mind and put her down as answer just for you!!! Even if that meant I won’t get the popular answer btw :jonny:

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Bro wtf are you talking about? Since when do people think beyonce is in a lesbian relationship Rihanna :deadbanana2:

The two of us who put Beyonce obviously meant with Jay Z  literally the only person she has been with her whole career

This round was the pits

Yah I screamed at the Bey x Rih answers :skull: 

but bestie the question did ask to name a couple not just one person so…. :dancehall:

this round :ahh::ahh::ahh: i hope we get more rounds like this with unpredictable/ungoogleable questions, this was fun :fan:

also how am i #11 when i BOMBED like 4 questions :redface:

39 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Yah I screamed at the Bey x Rih answers :skull: 

but bestie the question did ask to name a couple not just one person so…. :dancehall:

f-uck this game

FAz0h8d.gif

13 hours ago, ATRL Username said:

The ratings bomb right now :suffering:

we need the discord tag

12 hours ago, Sanguine said:

R3 LEADERBOARD

BBDLRHp.png

kGvLggn.png

Congrats @Almighty Gaga!

And @Hikari you've won a power:

AWK07s6.png

Updates about powers:

Psycho chose the White Elephant power, and Remmy got the Double Reindeer power from the randomizer.

Wes chose the Santa Swap power, and @PoKiTaurus got the Snowball Effect power from the randomizer.

@Hikari you've been given the remaining power which is Christmas Came Early! @Almighty Gaga the powers start over now, so DM me/post in the thread which of the five you want. Thanks! 

44 - 64 

but I was smashing the round in the beginning... Also isn't Megan like canon mega intelligent? She deserved better in a lot of these answers

Round 4: Hygiene

(LINK TO QUESTIONS FORM IN THE TITLE!!!!)

spacer.png

Last round a lot of people felt like they didn't know the pop girls well enough to do it... well we hope you know what to put for this round!

ALSO IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ: If you can plan on changing an answer on Atrl, please DM ME not Lemur from now on. He doesn't really check Atrl outside of the game. It's also preferred if you DM me on Discord (Sean#6497), but if talking to me appalls you that much you can DM Lemur there. Just that it NEEDS to be me if it's Atrl! Ty

Fill out the form with the answers you suspect the majority of people will pick, NOT your personal answer to the question.

Remember: 

- Your username!!

NO discussing or hinting at answers until results. If you are confused or need help, DM one of the hosts and we'll try to resolve it(!!!!)

New players, Googling is fine. Asking other people is not.

- If you need to make a change to your answers after submitting, DM either of us on ATRL or Discord. You can make as many changes as needed until the deadline.

- Be as specific as possible. It's ideal to be more specific and then grouped with other similar answers.

- Only one answer per question will be accepted unless it asks for more. If you give multiple answers, we're taking the first one.

Submissions are due on Saturday, December 10th 12 pm EST

(a little less than 72 hours/three days from now) 

If you need an extension, DM us and we'll see what we can do.

If you have not signed up yet it's okay, just submit the form and you're all good! You can submit for any round no matter how many you've missed (but ideally you should submit for all to try and win the game!!)

@selena_lavigne

@Julia Fox @Alena @minho @Staryu @Dessy @Touch It @Hikari @brycehooha @Guero @Tom Vercetti @Auburn @Not Like The Movies @wehavetostan @wish @Allday @Devin @Psycho @Rotunda @Future Lover @Seffers @K$Ellie @Kavish @Luckitty @Queen. @Euterpe @Noah @Sebas @Element @kipperskipper @Marvin @Yvess @kandicha @thecptz @Chiidish @Bacardo Royale @kittenish @SleepingTigers @wesleywalrus @Almighty Gaga @Konril @luckystrike @Lucky#17 @Armani? @dussymob @Thanatos @borntodieee @Moonlightbae @zoldyck @Legend E @Prisoner @bestfiction @Gorgeous @beatinglikeadrum @touya kinomoto @Overprotected @clue @Henry @Technicolor  @melodramas @MusicLoverDude @EriKills @CBC @Remmy @PoKiTaurus @Fruity @Invisibility @Wes @slimfem @PinkBox @kittenish @D e v o n

These questions... jail!

Sent and prepared for nonsense

26 minutes ago, minho said:

sent and prepared for nonsense

1 hour ago, Dessy said:

Sent and prepared for nonsense

STREAM A NONSENSE XXXMAS TO HAVE A HORNY XMAS WITH A HUGE NORTH POLE UNDERNEATH UR MISTLETOE THAT IS SO BIG THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO BE WRAPPED

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

STREAM A NONSENSE XXXMAS TO HAVE A HORNY XMAS WITH A HUGE NORTH POLE UNDERNEATH UR MISTLETOE THAT IS SO BIG THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO BE WRAPPED

the way I was literally going to promote this song (the original) when I said it!!

2 minutes ago, minho said:

the way I was literally going to promote this song (the original) when I said it!!

Can’t wait for the Xmas round on ASC to send it and win!

Welp... This round stinks. Floppage incoming.

The last question is so mean :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.