Avril Lavigne - Teenage Nightmare

Ampersand13

• ATRL Moderator

LS outtake surfaced! 

She should have used this song to promote Let Go’s anniversary!!! (Speaking of which, whatever happened to the mini Let Go tour she was supposed to do to promote it?)

I’ll settle for the documentary or sk8rboi movie, though!!!

• ATRL Moderator

'Came out of nowhere like an epiphany' is such a nice lyric pop off Avril :wanda:

3 hours ago, AvrilMoonlight said:

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the mini Let Go tour she was supposed to do to promote it?

Girl her Zoom interviews to force radio stations to play LIWYHM were lie after lie :bibliahh:

She lied about LIWYHM’s music video, she lied about the Love Sux Tour setlist, she lied about the mini Let Go tour, she lied about the Sk8er Boi movie

The way every LS outtake scalps :jonny:

Still can't believe she had the audacity to put Pity Party on deluxe instead of literally any other outtake :gaycat6:

Meh… you can tell Mod wrote these outtakes. The deluxe tracks scream mod sun as well. 

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Girl her Zoom interviews to force radio stations to play LIWYHM were lie after lie :bibliahh:

She lied about LIWYHM’s music video, she lied about the Love Sux Tour setlist, she lied about the mini Let Go tour, she lied about the Sk8er Boi movie

:gaycat6:Why is she like this?

think we can round up enough LBS to sue her for false promises?

I love this one! Was this written for Love Sux or the Sk8er Boi movie? 

4 hours ago, Love Sux said:

I love this one! Was this written for Love Sux or the Sk8er Boi movie? 

Well It really sounds like a soundtrack, so maybe it could still see the light of the day if when she drop the documentary

1 hour ago, Cefh said:

Well It really sounds like a soundtrack, so maybe it could still see the light of the day if when she drop the documentary

Hopefully! Although I won’t be surprised if the movie never sees the light of day. :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

She’s so wrong for some of these choices let me not :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.