Saweetie's “The Single Life” mixtape sells 2K first week!

SmittenCake

Things aren't looking good for one of Dr.Luke's experiments 

zo0GhVR.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• WERKER

• SweetTalker

• wehavetostan

Top Posters In This Topic

And with all that McDonald's promo! yikes 

Edited by ks_dollar

She is DONE lol

also not this outselling iggy & lil kim last albums combined :rip:

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She is DONE lol

also not this outselling iggy & lil kim last albums combined :rip:

16 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Wow that's amazing! Almost as much as what my old fave Iggy's third album sold IIRC.

Looks like Iggy Azalea's INDIE album sold enough to have her headline half time shows, headline festivals, a 2nd US arena tour and star in a action movie (with A-list celebrities) set to be released next year. 

zo0GhVR.gif

Edited by SmittenCake

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Looks like Iggy Azalea's INDIE album sold enough to have her headline half time shows, headline festivals, a 2nd US arena tour and star in a action movie (with A-list celebrities) set to be released next year. 

zo0GhVR.gif

Or maybe she’s an industry plant 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Or maybe she’s an industry plant 

spacer.png

Industry plants don't last longer than 2 years in the bizz. Lowkey wish Iggy was one BUT she chooses to have freedom of creativity and rights. Which is why she refuses to join a record label.

zo0GhVR.gif

She fumbled her debut album bag real bad. She had three hits - four with icy girl as a sleeper - and should’ve dropped an album by then. It would have had as much legs as Latto’s at the very least and go gold when all was said and done. Now here we are

Edited by liquiddiamonds

6 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

She fumbled her debut album bag real bad. She had three hits - four with icy girl as a sleeper - and should’ve dropped an album by then. It would have had as much legs as Latto’s at the very least and go gold when all was said and done. Now here we are

My girl still had the Saweetie Meal at McDonalds.. without a single album out. Icy girl never loses!

This is actually amazing since the planet has 8,000 people :clap3:

That Iggy stan needs to GO. Are u not tired?????? As an Iggy stan, I still have nightmares of having to deal with the trolling and setting up he did with his other account back in the day. go brag about her achievements on the base. Anyway. 

-

Poor saweetie but expected i guess? 

1 hour ago, liquiddiamonds said:

I feel like yes and no. Her inability to get another hit says that the album would’ve had no legs if the hit singles were not attached. People don’t take her seriously as a rap girl. And I don’t think she’s done anything to prove herself as a rapper either? Idk i don’t follow her closely. 

Maybe if she took it more seriously to promote Out Out and not left my girl Charli hanging out to dry with that one.

10 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

As an Iggy stan, I still have nightmares of having to deal with the trolling 

And as an Iggy stan, like those on Twitter and IG, we've learn to grow thick skin and be not only proud of who stan stan but confident when we bring attention to the Princess. The fact that you're still having re-occurring nightmares of those hell-ish years is proof that you haven't evolved as as a stan. I'm not going to be sympathetic towards this whiny behavior when YOU have had enough time to cope and build those layers of thick skin. Doing so results in Iggy trending on Twitter for either her accomplishments, love for other artists, previous achievements and much more. What have you done? what is your contribution outside of crucifying me in my own thread and thinking I'm some dupe account or undercover hater? 

Iggy Azalea follows me on Twitter, she see's me clock the haters all the time, and she's personally told me I make her laugh. She recently went on an unfollowing spree and I'm still standing. I don't ever see you in my Iggy-related threads (unless its to attempt to clock me) 

I've had enough of your crying and whining. Consider your Azalean card REVOKED until further notice. Until I see you attempt to give the good sis the promo and attention she deserves. Chow! 

p96SI2f.png

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

The fact that you're still having re-occurring nightmares of those hell-ish years is proof that you haven't evolved as as a stan

Having nightmares of YOUR trolling. Not anybody else’s. I couldn’t care less about anybody else, i enjoy my fave’s music the same way. It’s just your constant unnecessary  trolling on this site is just too much sometimes. But you do you. 

side note because i did not read the whole thing but I glanced at something funny. I met the ***** in 2014, saw her again and signed my IMD cd in 2018, follows me too, I was in the damn Bounce fan lyric video from 2013. Like. I’m a fan, you’re just weird. Have a great day, N. 

1 minute ago, SweetTalker said:

Having nightmares of YOUR trolling. Not anybody else’s. I couldn’t care less about anybody else, i enjoy my fave’s music the same way. It’s just your constant unnecessary  trolling on this site is just too much sometimes. But you do you. 

side note because i did not read the whole thing but I glanced at something funny. I met the ***** in 2014, saw her again and signed my IMD cd in 2018, follows me too, I was in the damn Bounce fan lyric video from 2013. Like. I’m a fan, you’re just weird. Have a great day, N. 

I don't care what you did all those years ago (btw I've been a stan since 2012) I'm not interested in what merch you bought in 2014 or 2018. Where are your purchases from this year? where's your autographed End of An Era album copies? autographed Sip It cups? autographed Dance Like Nobody's Watching CDs? merch in general from the past 3 years? did your buy her new perfume? anything from the cosmetics line? 

Nicki Minaj said it best

Time machine ******* always talkin bout da old days
When dey was hot when dey was tourin with da oj's
I tell a ***** this I'm not impressed *****

@ me whenever you want to contribute to the fandom and not be a side-line fan.

l5BS4Jp.gif

Her rise and now seemingly fall is still so crazy to me. This time last year, she had her own McDonalds meal (something usually only the industry's elites could say), a Crocs deal, had her own special on Amazon, musical guest headliner on SNL, hosted the EMAs, 2x Grammy nominee. Her team and Warner blew it but it really shows how fast hype can come and go now. 

8 minutes ago, GeminiCat said:

Her rise and now seemingly fall is still so crazy to me. This time last year, she had her own McDonalds meal (something usually only the industry's elites could say), a Crocs deal, had her own special on Amazon, musical guest headliner on SNL, hosted the EMAs, 2x Grammy nominee. Her team and Warner blew it but it really shows how fast hype can come and go now. 

I feel like she's still relevant enough to drop a hit and people care. I don't know what the disconnect for her is. Icy Girl was fun and not so ***** focused like her new music. Idk she's cute and likeable she could get a hit like Best Friend every 2 years but idk if she can be the pop rap girl she likely set out to be.

She's super smart and nice so I'm sure she'll have a lot of great opportunities! 

i  just dont have interest in saweetie to me shes fake everything nothing real about her . shes like a bad version of trina.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.