SZA - “Blind”

TalkThatRihanna

Teased at the end of the Shirt MV, was recently registered to Shazam, and is now going viral on TikTok with 85K+ Videos :jonnycat:

my heart dropped when this thread was made i thought she surprise dropped or announced it :chick3:

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

my heart dropped when this thread was made i thought she surprise dropped or announced it :chick3:

She’ll have to now that it’s going viral on TikTok :ducky:

14 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

was recently registered to Shazam

So was PSA, wasn't it? If there's nothing till 31st December, I give up on her :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, shinri said:

So was PSA, wasn't it? If there's nothing till 31st December, I give up on her :jonny6:

It was :jonnycat:

And she’s performing 2 Songs on SNL on Dec 3rd so I’m assuming the Album pre order will be then with an instant grat track 

Spoiler

Let me clown :clownny:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

Just now, TalkThatRihanna said:

It was :jonnycat:

And she’s performing 2 Songs on SNL on Dec 3rd so I’m assuming the Album pre order will be then with an instant grant track 

Hide contents

Let me clown :clownny:

she better drop the entire album the day before SNL IDC ! 

I've heard this "I cant see I'm bliiiiiind" sound a lot on TikTok, I legit thought it was an old SZA song :deadbanana4:

I learned my lesson with Shirt to not overplay a snippet. I played it so much I don’t like the full version (I feel like there was a tempo change). So here’s to another 2 years of me not listening Blind until the full version comes out ? 

Were Joni and RB SLS registered on Shazam already?

Edited by Draper.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.