''Bam Bam" was the most streamed song by a lead female artist globally on Deezer.

Sweetestsecret

I love how ya were trotting this dumb stat for Spotify forever until PROVENZA and MAMII passed it. I'm sure Anti-Hero will pass it on Dezzer  before the end of the year.

31 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

I love how ya were trotting this dumb stat for Spotify forever until PROVENZA and MAMII passed it. I'm sure Anti-Hero will pass it on Dezzer  before the end of the year.

And all are above Lift Me Up and Break My Soul.

The specific achievement :deadbanana2: "most streamed single on Shazam during the first half of March 2022 by a racist female singer from a girlband and a red-haired artist" teas

Edited by Alak96

16 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

The specific achievement :deadbanana2: "most streamed single on Shazam during the first half of March 2022 by a racist female singer from a girlband and a red-haired artist" teas

It’s really not like that. It’s no different than “most streamed female

solo song on Spotify” etc 

40 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

It’s really not like that. It’s no different than “most streamed female

solo song on Spotify” etc 

yeah cause there’s no difference between spotify and DEEZER

OT: the specifics :redface:

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

ATRL is so predictable, of course “most streamed female song of the year” is a “dumb little stat” when Camila holds the title, but the second someone else snatches it then suddenly its valid :bibliahh: just say you hate her and move on with your lives 

2 hours ago, blueberries said:

And all are above Lift Me Up and Break My Soul.

A soundtrack single and a single without a video vs a song promoted in everywhere with a high profile feature released 8 and 3 months before either song respectively. 

Hows Familia doing?

52 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

ATRL is so predictable, of course “most streamed female song of the year” is a “dumb little stat” when Camila holds the title, but the second someone else snatches it then suddenly its valid :bibliahh: just say you hate her and move on with your lives 

They're all dumb stats. "Lead female song" with a high profile male feature yet no one posted when PROVENZA passed it or will as soon as Anti-Hero snatches at the end of the year. It just screams hypocrisy. But at the end of the day it's a meaningless stat for the song doesn't help the album or overall era.

Ya grasping at the last straws of this woman's failing career and it's mainly ya fault. Ya so focused on meaningless stats when the album is certified paper plate.

Go stream her album and not just one single that most likely won't reach a 1 Billion streams. I don't hate her. I hate her stans who been dragging other artists for no reason but fail to see and support their own artist outside of one song.

haven’t heard of that streaming service 

2 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

A soundtrack single and a single without a video vs a song promoted in everywhere with a high profile feature released 8 and 3 months before either song respectively. 

Hows Familia doing?

They're all dumb stats. "Lead female song" with a high profile male feature yet no one posted when PROVENZA passed it or will as soon as Anti-Hero snatches at the end of the year. It just screams hypocrisy. But at the end of the day it's a meaningless stat for the song doesn't help the album or overall era.

Ya grasping at the last straws of this woman's failing career and it's mainly ya fault. Ya so focused on meaningless stats when the album is certified paper plate.

Go stream her album and not just one single that most likely won't reach a 1 Billion streams. I don't hate her. I hate her stans who been dragging other artists for no reason but fail to see and support their own artist outside of one song.

She has like 3 actual fans on this site, either be serious or stop falling for troll setups :rip:

5 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

Bam Bam has surpassed MAMII. It’s the second most streamed female song after Provenza.

2 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

Go stream her album and not just one single that most likely won't reach a 1 Billion streams.

I actually think it will. With Bam Bam currently sitting with 554M Spotify streams, it will hit 600M by the end of the year.

And should hit 1B in first half of 2024. Two years for the song to cross 1B. Not bad, quicker than Selena’s Lose You To Love Me which has taken 3 years.

It’s her best performing song on Spotify since Señorita/South of the Border. 

15 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

I actually think it will. With Bam Bam currently sitting with 554M Spotify streams, it will hit 600M by the end of the year.

And should hit 1B in first half of 2024. Two years for the song to cross 1B. Not bad, quicker than Selena’s Lose You To Love Me which has taken 3 years.

It’s her best performing song on Spotify since Señorita/South of the Border. 

It's doing under a million streams a day now and dropping....so good luck to that.

19 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Bam Bam has surpassed MAMII. It’s the second most streamed female song after Provenza.

My point was that when it the most streamed Camila  stans were making threads  when no major female releases were out and bot MAMII  and PROVENZA  passed it and Camila stans got quiet quick.

It might finish the year at 2nd but by spring, I'm Good ( probably way sooner), About that time and about 3-4 Midnights songs will surpass it. Hench a meaningless stat and shows all the big Female releases were really at the second half of the year.

3 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

Hows Familia doing?

You can post about Provenza then if you're mad about that, no one's stopping you :rip: Camila stans can post whatever they want to celebrate their favs achievements, just like everyone else. Don't be sour. Literally picking up fight when there's none.... Chill!

Anyway, Bam Bam a HIT!

6 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

It is ok if Camila has one win she can use it

People really love to discredit Camila's success huh :dies:

Top 10 tracks (released in 2022)

1. 1. As it was – Harry Styles 
  2. 2. Calm Down – Rema
  3. 3. Bam Bam (featuring Ed Sheeran) – Camila Cabello 
  4. 4. Bones – Imagine Dragons
  5. 5. Belly Dance – Imanbek, Byor 
  6. 6. About Damn Time – Lizzo 
  7. 7. I Ain’t Worried – One Republic 
  8. 8. L’Enfer Stromae 
  9. 9. Doja – Central Cee 
  10. 10. Hold My Hand – Lady Gaga

:jonny5:

7 hours ago, Alak96 said:

:deadbanana2:

On 11/25/2022 at 3:38 AM, JBJT2786 said:

It's doing under a million streams a day now and dropping....

It's rising again and it's doing 1M+ streams right now on Spotify.

Never really over!

Edited by Sweetestsecret

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.