Bebe Rexha heavily booooed by NFL fans after halftime show

XAMJ

33 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Honestly, deserved. How are you going to put on a halftime show and not let anyone in the stadium even see it? 

You're acting as if that was her choice. :skull:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• WalkAway

• Isaiah

• Luckitty

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, niiall said:

Every time I hear about an artist performing at any sports event (besides the Super Bowl ofc) it's always a humiliating mess :rip: it's not worth it

Shakira did the World Cup 3 times and killed it every time. But for the most part I agree with you (the upcoming World Cup finale will likely prove this again lol).

On topic: Had to be perverts :juanny:

But yeah it whoever organized this YIKES - no one could even see her, I’m assuming they cared more about the performance being televised/streaming.

22 minutes ago, niiall said:

Every time I hear about an artist performing at any sports event (besides the Super Bowl ofc) it's always a humiliating mess :rip: it's not worth it

No literally. Idk why they always fall for it

Bebe is everywhere working hard trying to snatch a comeback & she gets booed :deadbanana2:

The performance was ok... she said let me only perform my Top 10 hits

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

Oh you mean like how destinys child was booed too.

And where are they right now? Disbanded. :ahh:

9 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

And where are they right now? Disbanded. :ahh:

After becoming one of the biggest girl groups in the history of music, then spawning one of the biggest solo artists in the history of music. :rip:

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

After becoming one of the biggest girl groups in the history of music, then spawning one of the biggest solo artists in the history of music. :rip:

That wasn't the point. :heart:

21 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

But it's good that this person posted the performance honestly, simply because it shows that it has nothing to do with the performer per se. The audience is clearly not Bebe Rexha fans. She usually caters to gay men and young women. Add some alcohol to that and well, you get boos. It's not even personal.

the crowds at sporting events are the straight male gp, and lean conservative. They’re notorious for being really disrespectful towards pop girl performances at their shows so I can’t say I’m surprised 

51 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The way you fall for every blatant troll like clockwork :rip:

well at least it's because they couldn't see her, not because they thought the performance was bad :chick1:

7 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

The way you fall for every blatant troll like clockwork :rip:

I still don't understand what their point supposedly was. :skull:

33 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Straight men are so disrespectful to female popstars 

OH LIKE YALL ARE ANY BETTER TO THEM ON HERE ?? :thing: 

omg i just watched the performance :deadbanana4: 

not only is she performing in the corner but she's also performing with her back turned to the audience :deadbanana4: wtf were they thinking.. what was even the point of her performing there if the audience weren't gonna see her :toofunny3: should've just let her perform in a studio or something 

52 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

the crowds at sporting events are the straight male gp, and lean conservative. They’re notorious for being really disrespectful towards pop girl performances at their shows so I can’t say I’m surprised 

This.

+ straight football fans love to boo everything they are not fans of.

Oh so they booed not because the performance was bad, it's because they couldn't see her in the first place :deadbanana4:

I mean, She's lifeless af. Also the first song and whatever hypnosis was going on with the camera - the **** was that :skull:

The way everything about this is a mess except for maybe her performance

JustLikeHoney
7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

:redface:

Oh wow. I thought they put her in the corner of the field. It's like they put her to perform two blocks away in front of the McDonalds. :psyduck:

6 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

they couldn't see her
Dgz-IC9p-WQAA7-ho.jpg

Well, she kinda deserved it then :gaycat2:

• ATRL Moderator

Pretty sure the boos were because of where they put her in the stadium. The actual performance wasn’t bad 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.