Jump to content

Deezer 2022: Bad Bunny Dominates, Renaissance is top 10 at #7 Most streamed Albums


BeyColombia
 Share

Recommended Posts

What female album was above Renaissance? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

What female album was above Renaissance? 

Demi's HOLY ****

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

What female album was above Renaissance? 

30

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How many users does Dezzer even have for any type of impact?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

What female album was above Renaissance? 

30 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

30 

That’s what I was thought :rip: only other thing I could think of was Midnights but it’s too new

 

Where are all the people claiming Beyoncé is local when she is #2 only behind the modern Queen of Europe on one of the biggest European platforms :lakitu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

That’s what I was thought :rip: only other thing I could think of was Midnights but it’s too new

 

Where are all the people claiming Beyoncé is local when she is #2 only behind the modern Queen of Europe on one of the biggest European platforms :lakitu:

 

Top female artists

Billie Eilish

Adele

Rihanna

Sia

Lady Gaga

Shakira

Dua Lipa

Beyoncé

Rosalia

Anitta

 

Top female albums

30

RENAISSANCE

Motomami

Versions of Me

Familia

Between Us

Blue Banisters

Persona

Still Over It

Special

Piece of Me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

 

Top female artists

Billie Eilish

Adele

Rihanna

Sia

Lady Gaga

Shakira

Dua Lipa

Beyoncé

Rosalia

Anitta

 

Top female albums

30

RENAISSANCE

Motomami

Versions of Me

Familia

Between Us

Blue Banisters

Persona

Still Over It

Special

Piece of Me

Period 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Yuanyu said:

 

Top female artists

Billie Eilish

Adele

Rihanna

Sia

Lady Gaga

Shakira

Dua Lipa

Beyoncé

Rosalia

Anitta

 

Top female albums

30

RENAISSANCE

Motomami

Versions of Me

Familia

Between Us

Blue Banisters

Persona

Still Over It

Special

Piece of Me

Lady Gaga slaying with just Hold My Hand for 2022 :jonny5:

 

Top 10 tracks (released in 2022)

  1. 1. As it was – Harry Styles 
  2. 2. Calm Down – Rema
  3. 3. Bam Bam (featuring Ed Sheeran) – Camila Cabello 
  4. 4. Bones – Imagine Dragons
  5. 5. Belly Dance – Imanbek, Byor 
  6. 6. About Damn Time – Lizzo 
  7. 7. I Ain’t Worried – One Republic 
  8. 8. L’Enfer Stromae 
  9. 9. Doja – Central Cee 
  10. 10. Hold My Hand – Lady Gaga
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry but the plateforme is DEAD WW.

It's a french musical plateforme totally insignificant in the world, but very big & relevant in France.

 

 

France (paying subscribers)

2021: 3,1M

2022: 3,4M (+300k)

 

WW (paying subscribers outside of France)

2021: 2,7M

2022: 2,2M (-500k)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...