Xtina confirmed for Festival de Viña Del Mar, LatAm tour coming?

Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Does she sing that song? 

Most of the live performances she only sings the bridge and the last chorus. But for other live performances, her backup singer sings the first verse and chorus of the song before Xtina's bridge. The song isn't always included in her setlists though. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• NausAllien

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Power love

59 minutes ago, Power love said:

I actually hope she cuts the same ole songs besides “Dirrty” & “Beautiful” The rest like Fighter, LM, ANOM & GENIE is not needed. She should replace them songs with Accelerate, Woohoo, Not Myself tonight, Your Body & Say Something. It’s a festival let’s turn this up!

But your Spanish list is fire!:clap3:

Naaah. It would be INSANE for her not to perform "Dirrty" and "Beautiful." Like Whitney not performing "I Wanna Dance..." and "I Will Always Love You" or Beyoncé not performing "Crazy in Love" and "Halo." Signature songs are signature songs.

Christina remains booked and busy,sane and healthy :clap3: no erratic behavior allowed :clap3:

Oh her new management is making her WORK, no more laziness :jonny:

26 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

More dates in Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil and Mexico are coming with 2 more countries in between.

Omg ? this is incredible.

This show is not even relevant anymore, most of the artists are old forgotten/hasbeen and this Is not the exception :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, Enriquew88 said:

This show is not even relevant anymore, most of the artists are old forgotten/hasbeen and this Is not the exception :toofunny2:

Incorrect. Aside from Christina, Carol g is also performing. She’s biggest female Latin act at the moment. 

47 minutes ago, Enriquew88 said:

Carol G is old now? Thanks for the input.

Xtina wouldn’t get booed. She’s one of the most amazing LIVE performer.

If she’s a lipsyncer then, maybe.

I can't see her singing her new spanish songs. I mean, nobody knows them :rip:

She better serve known songs.

Also, not her being the "big anglo artist" on this. Festival de Viña literally had Elton John in 2013 :rip:

Edited by Tistotal

7 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

But ATRL tells me this era was a flop and no one wants to watch her perform. :gaycat5:

If the era is not a flop she must have charted at Spotify or Youtube in Latam. Can you tell me which chart peaks she had with this era :gaycat5:?

Edited by BrokenMachine

5 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Omg El monstruo del Viña is known to be savage. If they don’t like her screaming they will eat her alive :redface:

This won't happen, they're only savage to people who can't sing/perform like Paulina Rubio and Adam Levine :swan:

1 hour ago, Enriquew88 said:

34 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

I can't see her singing her new spanish songs. I mean, nobody knows them :rip:

She better serve known songs.

Also, not her being the "big anglo artist" on this. Festival de Viña literally had Elton John in 2013 :rip:

33 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

If the era is not a flop she must have charted at Spotify or Youtube in Latam. Can you tell me which chart peaks she had with this era :gaycat5:?

Imagine being this mad :ahh:Xtina will continue being booked, busy & too busy for Instagram :heart: seethe babe.

15 minutes ago, Power love said:

Xtina will continue being booked, busy & too busy for Instagram :heart: seethe babe.

The way Xtina lives rent free in their heads... :toofunny2:

She's clearly big enough of an artist to be the headliner of the biggest music festival of Latin America! What's not computing?

Just now, AcidPrince said:

Wow im from Chile and this is HUGE guys :eek:

Decime que la vas a ir a ver!

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Decime que la vas a ir a ver!

Claro que sí!!! Aunque esperaría un side show en Santiago

2 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

Así es!! :WAP:

6 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

But some folks here are saying it's for hAs bEEnS :juanny: 

So what is the truth? :allears:

She should have been doing these festivals in the 2010s after Bionic. 

22 hours ago, Power love said:

Imagine being this mad :ahh:Xtina will continue being booked, busy & too busy for Instagram :heart: seethe babe.

Asking where her last project charted =/= being mad :giraffe:

On 11/24/2022 at 4:45 PM, Mystic Boy said:

Christina remains booked and busy,sane and healthy :clap3: no erratic behavior allowed :clap3:

Oh her new management is making her WORK, no more laziness :jonny:

They putting that ***** to USE. Roc nation not playing with her and I’m living for it ???

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

Asking where her last project charted =/= being mad :giraffe:

On a thread about a festival/possible tour? Yes. See you in February.

ot: thank God it will be televised.

33 minutes ago, BPD said:

They putting that ***** to USE. Roc nation not playing with her and I’m living for it ???

It's time for her to make people remember that is she that ***** :clap3: Roc Nation has been doing wonders for her legacy :flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.