Xtina confirmed for Festival de Viña Del Mar, LatAm tour coming?

Julia Fox

Today the production of one of the most important festivals in Latin America and Spain confirmed that Xtina Aguilera will be one of the artists that will be performing on Festival de Viña Del Mar, in Chile.

spacer.png

The festival is aired to millions of people from all around the globe and will be televised live on late February.

is she gonna announce more dates to the LatAm countries while she has this important date? We'll see

SOUCRE 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• NausAllien

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Power love

So this English era is never coming :deadbanana2:….

It wouldn’t surprise me if she skips it & just released another Spanish album :rip:.

1 minute ago, Power love said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if she skips it & just released another Spanish album :rip:.

Who says it’s not coming? She recently stated in a concert the English album is coming soon as well as the documentary. She hasn’t toured LA in years! This is perfect.

She's allegedly headlining the GRLS Festival in Brazil aswell, just a week after Viña del Mar.

Edited by mathekr

Why is she doing all theses random festivals instead of just announcing her own direct Latin tour for “Aguilera”. 

9 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Who says it’s not coming? She recently stated in a concert the English album is coming soon as well as the documentary. She hasn’t toured LA in years! This is perfect.

She said the follow up to Mi Reflejo would be coming soon too, and as we know now it took like 20 years :rip:

But I do agree that an English album would probably come next. It would make sense to follow up on the momentum of Aguilera. But we know Christina just does what feels right to her and doesn’t necessarily care much about following the momentum.

12 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

But ATRL tells me this era was a flop and no one wants to watch her perform. :gaycat5:

Well she’s a flop but her catalog and classics and her voice are enough to be one of the main -if not the main- artist to any festival. Also Chile somehow loves Xtina, like people from all demographics and genres know her and enjoy her music or voice and remembers her besides not having a hit there since the B2B era

16 minutes ago, Power love said:

She toured UK while in the Latin era. She can tour Latin America and release an English album at the same time. It's not like she promotes then anyway. 

1 minute ago, Power love said:

Why is she doing all theses random festivals instead of just announcing her own direct Latin tour for “Aguilera”. 

This festival in particular is watched by millions, and from a business perspective I guess it’s a safer choice. 

6 minutes ago, Power love said:

I guess easier logistics and safer business wise

She's rumored to come to Brazil too, and a reliable insider from Argentina posted a gif of her yesterday. LATAM tour is def coming and she'll probably announce it during the next days/weeks

I can't believe i'll finally get to see her in person omg :jonny5:

Omg El monstruo del Viña is known to be savage. If they don’t like her screaming they will eat her alive :redface:

The name is due to the great authority of the audience in each day of the event. From pressing to lengthen presentations favorite artists to interruptions with catcalls to singers and comedians who are not talented or funny,[1]booing to prevent them to complete their show and force them to step off from the stage. In that case, in Chile it is said that "El Monstruo ate the artist".

:rip:

She better do more Spanish songs & stop doing the same show she keeps doing basically since 2019 

I’ll be watching.. good luck Xtina 

11 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Omg El monstruo del Viña is known to be savage. If they don’t like her screaming they will eat her alive :redface:

:rip:

They hardly are savage/mean to singers tbh they have to be just terrible or unknown idk but comedians are the ones that are more probably eaten by the monstruo 

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

But ATRL tells me this era was a flop and no one wants to watch her perform. :gaycat5:

But IS a flop :biblionny:

Good luck btw is a hard stage :gaycat3:I doubt the promoters want a solo Xtina tour in Latin America after the Demi Lovato mess :celestial5:

She will sell out the show. My whole gay Instagram is crazy with this news.

Lol Xtina obviously won't suffer anything. She sings live and has a powerful voice, literally nothing to worry about unless the crowd is full of haters

YESSSSS!!!

I hope she announces concert dates in Argentina and the rest of LATAM soon!

For those who don't know, Villa del Mar is the biggest music festival in Latin America. 

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Well she’s a flop but her catalog and classics and her voice are enough to be one of the main -if not the main- artist to any festival. Also Chile somehow loves Xtina, like people from all demographics and genres know her and enjoy her music or voice and remembers her besides not having a hit there since the B2B era

Im not sure why people want to erase the fact that the movie Burlesque, her hits colabs, hoy tengo ganas de ti, feel this moment, say something, moves like jagger and her participation on the voice also made an  impact on pop culture. That’s pretty impressive for a flop decade. Just because she didn’t have a hit on her own it does not mean she disappeared. The projects I mentioned lowkey kept her under the Radar for a lot of people. 

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

everybody has already invited me to go with but I'm not sure because that's not the tour of hers I would like to go (even though I like this era)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.