Big Time Rush - "Paralyzed"

sam.teas

Wow, I came for the original and got the original, now re release City Is Ours:katie2:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Wow, I came for the original and got the original, now re release City Is Ours:katie2:

Wait a damn minute, City Is Ours is such a bop

I used to love this song, I've had no idea they re-released it. Hopefully they re-release Elevate (the song) as well. Such a dance-pop masterpiece :redface:

On 11/24/2022 at 9:49 AM, ProudLBS said:

why did they re-record this? I remember pirating the original for my friend :rip:

They re-recorded it so they could own it and release it. It never got an official release by their old label, or put on streaming so now they re-recorded it and it's theirs. Taylor's impact.

11 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

I used to love this song, I've had no idea they re-released it. Hopefully they re-release Elevate (the song) as well. Such a dance-pop masterpiece :redface:

They only re-released Paralyzed because their old label never put it on streaming or really released it and now they also own it by re-recording it.

On 11/26/2022 at 3:20 AM, JustHoran said:

They only re-released Paralyzed because their old label never put it on streaming or really released it and now they also own it by re-recording it.

Oh, I got it now. I've searched about them on Spotify, and suddenly all of their albums are avaliable here for me. For years, we've only had some few songs, like Boyfriend. :toofunny2:

I think everything's avaliable now because of their show in Brazil next march.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.