CUFF IT is Top 10 US Radio Overall, Is the second RENAISSANCE top 10 hit

BeyColombia

Edited by BeyColombia

First time she's had two top 10 hits on radio from the same album since IASF! :clap3: This is what happens when Pop Radio agrees to play her.

46 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

First time she's had two top 10 hits on radio from the same album since IASF! :clap3: This is what happens when Pop Radio agrees to play her.

It’s just because it blew up on tiktok like 75% of the hits nowadays :rip: 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

It’s just because it blew up on tiktok like 75% of the hits nowadays :rip: 

Songs blowing up on TikTok don't always translate to radio play, and certainly not Pop Radio which has practically refused to play her for the last decade.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

Songs blowing up on TikTok don't always translate to radio play, and certainly not Pop Radio which has practically refused to play her for the last decade.

exactly.... 

The song is just very Radio Friendly.. and is a really organic HIT

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Because she hasn’t released pop music? :deadbanana2:

37 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Because she hasn’t released pop music? :deadbanana2:

You say that as if there aren't rap songs currently sitting in the top 10 of Pop Radio. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

What has she sent to pop radio the last decade? Genuine question

9 minutes ago, Otter said:

I don't know, off the top of my head.

25 minutes ago, Otter said:

Singles from 4, Self Titled & Lemonade all were within the last decade for reference

1 hour ago, NEUTRON said:

Singles from 4, Self Titled & Lemonade all were within the last decade for reference

I haven't paid too much attention to US radio but from what I can gleam XO was the only single from ST sent to Pop radio. DIL, Partition, Pretty Hurts, 7/11 were all Urban.

4's Singles underperformed on and off radio, so that makese sense. Meanwhile Lemonade she didn't have any songs on the general streaming platforms

This is the first time since 4's she hasn't self-sabotaged (ignoring promo), had a strong lead (Sorry XO :gaycat6:), and release multiple singles to Pop

Edited by Otter

This is her best song in ages, since "Drunk in Love" or maybe even "Love on Top"

Just pure effortless fun

Cause I feel like falling in love *trumpets* :katie2:

1 hour ago, Otter said:

I haven't paid too much attention to US radio but from what I can gleam XO was the only single from ST sent to Pop radio. DIL, Partition, Pretty Hurts, 7/11 were all Urban.

4's Singles underperformed on and off radio, so that makese sense. Meanwhile Lemonade she didn't have any songs on the general streaming platforms

This is the first time since 4's she hasn't self-sabotaged (ignoring promo), had a strong lead (Sorry XO :gaycat6:), and release multiple singles to Pop

"Drunk in Love" was also sent to pop but it only peaked at #13

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

"Drunk in Love" was also sent to pop but it only peaked at #13

Drunk In Love never had a pop radio add date, it was only sent to urban

XO was sent to pop

Edited by Lose My Breath

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.