• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• ChapelHooker

• MermaidPrincess

• Delirious

This album holds up so well for me, definitely top 5 in her already amazing discography :jonny: 

I became a fan in this era and it’s one of my favorite albums of her, and then the KYLIEXTOUR was iconic!!! The entrance with Speakerphone, the skull with Like a Drug, the Nu-Di-Ty number, and yes the B sides are great too, I wish she would give the reissue treatment to this album with the Bsides and a few demos along with the tour or at least put the live album on streaming because the USA tour live ain’t it.

THIS ALBUM IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION

KYLIE WAS THE ABSOLUTE GOAT IN 2008 IT'S INSANE

ABSOLUTELY ICONIC

10 OUT OF 10

This was a pretty solid album, even though it didn't have a super cohesive sound. I enjoy the majority of it, though I'd still rank it in the middle of Kylie's amazing discography.

The tour was amazing and one of her bests though!

On 11/24/2022 at 2:31 PM, livelikemusic said:

X was that b*tch. But Parlophone, per usual, f**ked it up!

This.

OP: I really cherished this era because it was the first and only time Kylie had visited my country, Argentina, so I got to see her live for the first time. It was a wonderful experience. :heart: 

We need those B-Sides and Unreleased Gems like Carried Away and Do it Again, Kylie. 

Both are better listened to with headphones on

Lastly we need to celebrate her best ballad, White Diamond. This version was on the Special Edition and DVD of X. 

Edited by Phaunzie

Her best album (at least up there with Impossible Princess, Fever, and Aphrodite) :clap3:

All I See, Wow, In My Arms, Like A Drug, Sensitized, Cosmic, Stars, Do It Again, Carried Away, The One etc. all on one album :jonny:

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

not my fave album of hers as its really all over the place and has a lot of filler, but the songs that stick STICK

the one is easily top 3 in her discography 

Pop music at it's absolute finest. Truly a pop legend. What an incredible era it was for us. :WAP:

On 11/24/2022 at 8:00 AM, Schami66 said:

I know the album and the b-sides/bonustracks.

A few people in here mentioned great unreleased tracks. Can someone name some of the best outtakes from X? I want to listen to them.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG SHE EVER RECORDED PERIOD. :heart2:

• 2 weeks later...

Insider on sayhey teases the new album gonna be X 2.0 mixed with a bit of Fever and Disco. :msmarvel:

20 hours ago, Junlin said:

Insider on sayhey teases the new album gonna be X 2.0 mixed with a bit of Fever and Disco. :msmarvel:

Electropop Kylie??? :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.