Judas vs. 2011 US Billboard #1's . Her revenge?

Mr. Stratus

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

Hold It Against Me :deadbanana4:

Truly forgotten, her worst lead single choice ever and low key started the downward trend in her career. "3" should've been the lead single.

Girl “3” is not even from the same album :skull:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• Arthoe

• Mr. Stratus

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

Top Posters In This Topic

300K without TikTok is more impressive than 500K with TikTok because once the song is no longer viral, people will be back to not streaming it. 

No revenge since it's still 200+M streams. 

The pressed paninis in here :dies:

OT: Yes, Judas WON. Even if the trend dies down, it will most probably stabilize at higher daily streams than before and higher than a lot of songs that peaked above it in the top 10 and were much bigger. So yes, it won.

558050664_giphy(1).thumb.gif.273ee52f3cb

13 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

300K without TikTok is more impressive than 500K with TikTok because once the song is no longer viral, people will be back to not streaming it. 

No revenge since it's still 200+M streams. 

TBH, these “tik tok trends” never seem to really wear off completely. I’ve noticed this both for Gaga and many other artists before her. If the song was doing 150k before it went viral on TT, it won’t fall back that low again.

Tiktok trends do help songs get exposed to new listeners that will come back and listen to it again. 

Look at Harleys in Hawaii for example. It went viral and was doing 700k at some point more than a year ago. Before it went viral it wasn’t even scratching past 100k and now it has stabilised at around 300-400k daily. 

Government Hooker, an album track doing 15k streams/day went viral almost a year ago and it has now stabilised at around 100k daily. 

There’s countless more examples of this…

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Tiktok Payola and the album still has the lowest streams out of any “smash” 10’s album (or even albums like 4) :redface:

Where was ‘the tiktok Payola’ when your fave Katy was benefitting from it :toofunny2: Judas is outstreaming entire discography’s sooo :redface: 

39 minutes ago, coolblue said:

Its just due to tik tok... it will be back to pushing 13k streams per day once this tik tok craze is over.. lets not act like its doing these numbers on its own.. Love Judas but gotta be realistic

It NEVER did 13k. It was doing 200k in 2020. Girl Stop. this is about Judas not hold it against me so stop being defensive resorting to lies :priceless: 

Idc about the other #1s, I’m showing Judas became a tiktok hit for her btw. Streaming can change everything 

Edited by Mr. Stratus

the gag is atrlers really live inside a bubble where gaga’s music are outdated. but somehow a lot of btw tracks are tiktok hits. which is a gauge of what gen z are listening. ie: i encounter edits of bayonetta with bloody mary etc etc. 

All I see is Katy having two #1 hits above Gaga's massive, life-changing, revolutionary classic Born This Way, but congrats on Judas' cute quick viral moment. :clap3: 

26 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

TBH, these “tik tok trends” never seem to really wear off completely. I’ve noticed this both for Gaga and many other artists before her. If the song was doing 150k before it went viral on TT, it won’t fall back that low again.

Tiktok trends do help songs get exposed to new listeners that will come back and listen to it again. 

Look at Harleys in Hawaii for example. It went viral and was doing 700k at some point more than a year ago. Before it went viral it wasn’t even scratching past 100k and now it has stabilised at around 300-400k daily. 

Government Hooker, an album track doing 15k streams/day went viral almost a year ago and it has now stabilised at around 100k daily. 

There’s countless more examples of this…

Well said. Also Kesha Backstabber also stabilised in to her top 5 most popular song on her Spotify page and many other songs. 

Ok I love Brit but that HIAM number is the elephant in the room 

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Hold It Against Me :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

ET's streams are tragic (even combined with the solo) for how big it was too :rip: 

I kind of hope Katy removes the Kanye remix version of E.T. someday, I have always hated it. The bridge on the original is the best part of the entire song.

Hold it against me wtf :rip:

truly one of the weakest #1s ever

Most of these songs make 400k or more streams daily and not just for a viral cute moment.

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

These revenge threads would have some kind of sense if a song overstreams the total of some other song. At the point it's a revenge.

But Judas has 237M total streams and Firework 747M.

Judas is taking 100K streams more daily. At this rate it only needs 5100 days to surpass Fireworks. That means almost 14 years. Good luck to her :spin:

right? this type of comparisson is so stupid

Judas was doing awful numbers before it went viral

Edited by LastGreatBloodline

Yes, a top 3 on BTW deserved :clap3: #justice

TGIF :eek: weekend anthem

E.T. :deadbanana2: honestly one of the best songs from that album but I have no idea why it smashed as hard as it did back in the day, it's not too GP-friendly I feel. I guess she was just so big coming off of Firework. 

HIAM aged like milk, its stream are still wack tho lol.

Judas is doing nice but let's not like as if it's not going viral right now therefore it should pull more streams that those other songs. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Where was ‘the tiktok Payola’ when your fave Katy was benefitting from it :toofunny2: Judas is outstreaming entire discography’s sooo :redface: 

Repeating that Katy is my fave won't make it true :confused:

But at least Katy's Tiktok payola lasted since HIW (an album track) went viral more than a year ago and yet still to this day out-streams all of Chromatica incl. the singles. Her tiktok payola worked better unlike Gaga's brief lasting payola (like her relevance) :clap3: 

Poor HIAM but honestly TTWE should've been lead, arguably her worst lead single ever.

Judas on the other hand, no, it remains her worst single, I remember being so disappointed she was basically replicating PF/BR all over again. Glad TEOG saved the day, now that was a worthy BTW follow up.

Judas was a huge hit in Europe and here in Brazil it was the biggest BTW single, it spent 16 weeks at #1 on the biggest radio station and was also the #1 song on their year end chart :deadbanana2: I still hear it a LOT at the clubs, one would think it was a Bad Romance-sized hit

Gaga just happens to be global 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.