• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• anastasha

• FightForTanas

• Distantconstellation

Well she have misplaced values but I still love Ciara's music 

7 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Chris Brown is an R&B legend, if you like it or not. Same way MJ is a legend. You can enjoy their art and give them their flowers solely for that without having to praise anything else they did in their lives.

But that’s not what they said. Read the quotes from TMZ in the OP.

• ATRL Moderator

It's not just about the Rihanna situation.  He has had a streak of abusive behavior since then and has shown 0 remorse.  I'm guessing Jordin doesn't know that.

4 hours ago, anastasha said:

Look up the cycle of abuse; it's not uncommon, and sadly expected, that victims will go back to their abusers. I'm pretty sure the number is 7, it takes 7 times for a victim to actually get away from their abuser.

or maybe Rihanna doesnt hold 13 year old grudges

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

Closest they'll get to a hit in 2022.

:deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, infrared said:

Rihanna forgave him so what exactly is the issue :rip:

Rihanna is only ONE of the many women he's assaulted!

She’s right! Beating rihanna shouldn’t be. Conversation anymore! Instead let’s talk about him threatening Karuche to the point of her getting a restraining order, his homophobic attack on Frank Ocean, or him attacking drake as well! This crackhead. 

I'm so disappointed. I thought these women were smarter than to defend abusive trash. :biblio:

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, infrared said:

Rihanna forgave him so what exactly is the issue :rip:

It’s not just about Rihanna…he’s had a pattern of abusive behavior since then and had shown 0 desire to want to grow or right his wrongs.  

The most pathetic thing is that he would NEVER lift a finger for them if the situation was the other way around. It's disgusting how they line up to defend him.

And this is what they're all flops.

I swear women can sometimes be the biggest sabotagers for women. 

Excusing and forgiving criminals like this doesn't help ANYONE but the criminal himself. 

Yes I know ppl change and grow...but this man continued to be problematic and violent even years after the incident with Rihanna. He's not ok and at the end of the day...he is an entertainer. His entire career is reliant on being on the GPs good graces. If ppl want to cancel him than so be it. Same way ppl have given him millions they can also lose interest in him and not want him to succeed anymore. That's what happens when you make a living in this field of work. It's ALL reliant on if the public likes you and your music. So far he managed to have major success even post controversy but it feels like a little wave is starting with the new gen who are looking at these artists retrospectively and thinking "how the heck did these older ppl continue to stan him?". Doesn't help that he is also starting to age and become washed up in their eyes. He'll have his day soon and these girls defending him will have to stay mum when it happens lest they want to also get cancelled big time. 

-------------

Also sad to see these women be so vocal for a man like him but no one spoke up for Megan Thee Stallion when she went through what she went through publicly and IS STILL being harassed by men in the industry calling her a liar. It's gross AF. 

Edited by IBeMe

16 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Brown beating Rihanna in 2009 “shouldn’t even be a conversation anymore,”

:deadbanana2:

what a shameful thing for Ms Sparks to say 

omg

Edited by Valentine

Nearly every female R&B artist has worked with Chris Brown and/or R Kelly. They either gonna speak on their talents or remain silent cause they fear backlash.

We might as well cancel all female R&B artists lol.

Truly mindblowing how he publicly attempted to murder the world's biggest popstar and people are defending him :rip:

Like... it was not a low-profile case at all :rip:

I mean it makes sense that they all believe that Chris is talented since they cannot produced music that is not dated 

17 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

I see a pattern thats all I'm gonna say.

The pattern being flop women so true 

when’s the last time we heard from these has beens 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.