Ciara and Jordin Sparks join Kelly Rowland in defending Chris Brown

suburbannature

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClOx2bAO81p/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=139e86ea-a972-4f38-9692-0b41da0b9b6d

MJ thank you for the inspiration you’ve given us all! Thriller 40th Anniversary. @ChrisBrownOfficial you’re a rare breed of this generation. Always fun to rock with you ??

For additional context, Chris Brown was supposed to perform the MJ tribute at the AMAs before it was cancelled due to anticipated backlash. 

---

Jordin Sparks chimed in as well.

“I believe that grace is very real and we all need a dose of it,” Kelly Rowland told TMZ. Jordin Sparks, who shares the 2008 hit “No Air” with Brown, told the outlet that Brown beating Rihanna in 2009 “shouldn’t even be a conversation anymore,” and instead, “Chris’ massive talent should be the focus.” Looks like we can declare Sparks as someone able to easily separate the art from the artist.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• anastasha

• FightForTanas

• MissedTheTrain

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a reason why these women were left behind in the early 2000s. :clap3: 

Jordin Sparks trying to remind us of a time when she had a smash hit with Chris Brown as opposed to being a twitter meme with sweaty armpits making Old Navy music

Lemme promote my fave while she’s trending so I get get her some coints :redface:

Let’s stream 

:redface:

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Girl go twirl to your Kidz Bop sangria song :rip: 

You beat me to it.

This cheap mess... the way Twitter dragged her for days and said it's giving Old Navy commercial :bibliahh:

Human beings make mistakes. And they deserve the chance to learn. Why do we cling to past events instead of trying to see someone for who he is now? The past is the past. And Chris has apologized. He has suffered so many consequences. It’s time to let this go. 

18 minutes ago, ibreathepop said:

Human beings make mistakes. And they deserve the chance to learn. Why do we cling to past events instead of trying to see someone for who he is now? The past is the past. And Chris has apologized. He has suffered so many consequences. It’s time to let this go. 

this would have the tiniest bit of validity if Chris didn’t go on and continue to have a history of violence, assault, and abuse for the next decade following the Rih incident. :rip: 

26 minutes ago, ibreathepop said:

:biblio:

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

this would have the tiniest bit of validity if Chris didn’t go on and continue to have a history of violence, assault, and abuse for the next decade following the Rih incident. :rip: 

:clap3:

Closest they'll get to a hit in 2022.

56 minutes ago, La Reina said:

You beat me to it.

This cheap mess... the way Twitter dragged her for days and said it's giving Old Navy commercial :bibliahh:

adfadsf tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air :redface:

JustLikeHoney

I mean I still stream Michael Jackson every Halloween and other times. Chris Brown has so many bops. I like their art.

Now am I going to buy a Chris Brown or MJ T-shirt or article of clothing. Hell no, what does that have to do with art. I wouldn't see him live either. I like going to concerts of people whose personality I like. 

I will buy a Gaga, Madonna, Beyonce or someone else T-shirt or concert ticket, hell yes. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.