Is this the best pop song of all-time?

Josh

When I think of pop music from the mid 2000's this is what I always think of.

That's not Run Away With Me, Dancing On My Own, Hung Up or Say It Right

But one of :cm:

Say it right and Toxic sweetie…

that said I randomly put this on the other day, perfection, she has so many great songs :clap3:

Up there, but it's not Say It Right :fan:

Great song actually but came for this :gaycat4:

"I Wanna Hold Your Hand", "Dancing Queen", "Thriller", "Like a Prayer", "...Baby One More Time", "Umbrella", "Call Me Maybe"

Take your pick

it’s no Running Up That Hill, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Froot, L.E.S. Artistes, Teenage Dream, or Ocean of Tears…

but it’s still a beautiful song! i prefer What You Waiting For? though personally

I've become obsessed with Cool recently and i must say it's a perfect pop song indeed. Probably not the best overall but it's up there. 

4 hours ago, JoeAg said:

L.E.S. Artistes

Man i love this song. Santigold did her thing.

That being said it's more dub/punk than pop, no?

O.T.: It's overrated as hell. Early Winter, 4 In The Morning and You Started It on TSE album are all superior to Cool.

3 hours ago, Jooj said:

Man i love this song. Santigold did her thing.

That being said it's more dub/punk than pop, no?

O.T.: It's overrated as hell. Early Winter, 4 In The Morning and You Started It on TSE album are all superior to Cool.

i’d say it’s the poppiest song on the album along with Lights Out, they feel like new wave/power pop/indie pop to me

You’ll Find a Way, Say Aha, Creator, My Superman, and Starstruck feel more dubby/punky/rocky imo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.