What’s Your Favs Zodiac Sign?

GraceRandolph

AstrologyTRL  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Your Fave’s Sun Sign?

2. 2. Your Sun Sign?

3. 3. Your Fave’s Moon Sign? (astrotheme or astrocharts probably has this)

What star sign was your fav born under. 

Note to Lana stans: She isn’t a Gemini, she’s a 0 degree Cancer. 

Moon sign?

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

To find the moon sign it needs the exact time of birth and I doubt anyone has that info

The moon stays in a sign for days at a time though. If you have an estimate or the moon was in the same sign for their whole birthday then you do. A lot of astrology databases have people’s birth times if they’ve seen birth certificates of if the celeb has visited an astrologer.

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The moon stays in a sign for days at a time though. If you have an estimate or the moon was in the same sign for their whole birthday then you do. A lot of astrology databases have people’s birth times if they’ve seen birth certificates of if the celeb has visited an astrologer.

The internet says 9:51 am :dies: 

Girl- i don't even know whar time i was born

Bey is A Virgo Sun, Scorpio moon and Libra Rising. She actually has a lot of Libra placements in the first house. 

I’m a Taurus Sun 

Edited by BGKC

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Does anyone care about moon signs? Anyway Sagis and Geminis are the most fun signs :clap3:

Yess these along with birth charts what makes reading accurate which scary I gave it too some professional through my cousin and they read me like mad they brought some child hood stuff and my sexual orientation I still don’t know if I believe in it but I admit it’s weird sometimes I tried to learn to read my chart but it’s complexed

20 hours ago, CBC said:

Does anyone care about moon signs? Anyway Sagis and Geminis are the most fun signs :clap3:

Moon signs are totally important. 

Im a Leo :sats:

Rihanna is Pisces 

Lana is Cancer 

Idk what moon signs are or how to check them

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.