Taylor Swift is the new Queen of pop!

SmittenCake

12 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I just wanted to point this out. Making fun of artistic choices like Michael's glove or Gaga's meat dress that actually took effort and creativity to come up with and have stood the test of time is easy when you stan an artist with no visual creativity who stole her pop persona wholesale from Britney Spears. If creating iconic moments was as easy as wearing clown makeup, maybe Taylor would have one.

I mean didn't Janet try to get one and it destroyed her whole career :rip:

Hard work and music > clown make up + gloves or meat dresses 

Gaga can't even have a hit album anymore.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ugo

• WeFoundTrouble

• Sex with Rih

• ImsoLOUD

25 minutes ago, Protocol said:

At least Taylor didn't let any of those 1,989 boys impregnate her before they put a ring on it, especially a man with felony charges bound for prison

Fenty Soft Matte liquid? $52

Fenty Skin starter set? $50

Spending your child's 1st birthday in a prison visitation room because it's the only way his father can be part of it? Priceless

all of this just because your fav failed to outstream ANTI where she is supposedly the greatest ??? You are triggered af I love it. But don’t just get mad, do something about it!

23 minutes ago, Klein said:

You've been running with this drag about ANTI being bigger on Spotify than any Taylor album for quite some time as if Taylor is not the most streamed female artist on the platform. It's giving Little Monster selective stats bragging. :rip:

It’s giving 7 years and excuses stream and stfu

29 minutes ago, ugo said:

Rihanna never broke any records on Spotify the same way Taylor did

Cool and Taylor isn’t the Queen of Pop

Just now, ImsoLOUD said:

It’s giving 7 years and excuses stream and stfu

Did I hit a nerve comparing you to a LM? 

Even that 7 years drag isn't accurate I mean :rip:

Her catalogue was re-uploaded on Spotify in 2017. Giving her albums at most 5 years to accumulate streams, while losing at least their first 3 years. :rip:

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

log off and stop embarrassing yourself please

And yet TMZ, aka the source that first broke the news that Rihanna was in talks to headline the 2023 Super Bowl before anyone else (which then ofc proved to be true) also said in the very same article that Taylor had declined the offer.

And to just add further to their credibility, TMZ were also the first ones to report on Johnny Depp being featured at Rihanna's Savage show, which also proved to be true.

But I guess a random Twitter user is more reliable than TMZ :laugh:

OP: She definitely is on her way and that has some people fuming :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Cool and Taylor isn’t the Queen of Pop

I respect your opinion but facts seem to point that she might be on the path or is. #Thanksbernardarnaultforfenty

6 hours ago, Tropez said:

Europe isn't the world. No one is discrediting her. But its obvious Madonna has been surpassed, and as I said this was done during a tougher sales climate.

The US isn’t the world either. 

2 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

There is something special about the Swifties. Someone disproves your bs so you just repeat it again because you have no better comeback. :rip: A true tactician, maybe all 5 of you can put your few working brain cells together and strategize how the “muSIc iNduStrY” can beat ANTI on Spotify after 7 years. :rip: 

Taylor is bigger than Rihanna on Spotify (and everywhere). What’s your point? 

1 hour ago, ugo said:

I mean didn't Janet try to get one and it destroyed her whole career :rip:

lmao :rip:

Why do MJ sister stans keep talking about classics? The woman is completely forgotten 

She is! Somewhere in the middle of Murica, Texas, wayoming maybe, I dont know.. Worldwide, Madonna is the only QOP for at least next 3 decades.

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

when you stan an artist with no visual creativity who stole her pop persona wholesale from Britney Spears. 

Britney stans really live in a different reality   :gaycat7:

When the artist you hate IS what you wish your fave was like... 

1 hour ago, sasashite said:

Taylor is bigger than Rihanna on Spotify (and everywhere). What’s your point? 

Before Midnights, Taylor didn't have a bigger streaming day on Spotify than LMU yet she's supposedly bigger? Hasn't she released 7 albums since Rihanna's last? I would hope she is bigger cause it would be embarrassing if she wasn't. Let's see how R9 performs on Spotify!!

14 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Britney stans really live in a different reality   :gaycat7:

When the artist you hate IS what you wish your fave was like... 

She snatched Britney's main producer, her main video director and one of their first videos together is a literal homage to Toxic but I know Taylor fans tend to live in their own bubble where she is bigger than Madonna :fan:

No shade though, considering her visual imagination extended to like, red lipstick up to that time, she certainly chose to steal from the best :bird:

14 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

She snatched Britney's main producer, her main video director and one of their first videos together is a literal homage to Toxic but I know Taylor fans tend to live in their own bubble where she is bigger than Madonna :fan:

No shade though, considering her visual imagination extended to like, red lipstick up to that time, she certainly chose to steal from the best :bird:

I know it hurts to know that even though both artists worked with him, 1989 ended up better and more acclaimed than any Britney album with also being Max's only AOTY winner album. :bird:

3 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

So Swifties collectively agreed into making a embarassing thread per day? 

:deadbanana4:

And we will find you in every one of them so looks like it is working :bird:

1 minute ago, Artistofthedecade said:

And we will find you in every one of them so looks like it is working :bird:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

10 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I know it hurts to know that even though both artists worked with him, 1989 ended up better and more acclaimed than any Britney album with also being Max's only AOTY winner album. :bird:

Not to mentioned that Max Martin actually worked with countless other mainstream artists to great success: NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Ace Of Base, Kelly Clarkson, Usher, Avril Lavigne, P!nk, Katy Perry, Céline Dion, Kesha, TI, Christina Aguilera, Justin Bieber, hell even Glee... but somehow Taylor worked with him because she wanted to impersonate Britney and not because of its insane track record all around? 

The Swifties are something else, really :deadbanana:

Thanks to them I'm starting to dislike Taylor's music a lot, even when I used to enjoy Folklore and Evermore. But now everytime I hear her songs I skip them. LOL

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

The US isn’t the world either. 

She's a big deal a multiple continent's actually. 

58 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

Before Midnights, Taylor didn't have a bigger streaming day on Spotify than LMU yet she's supposedly bigger? Hasn't she released 7 albums since Rihanna's last? I would hope she is bigger cause it would be embarrassing if she wasn't. Let's see how R9 performs on Spotify!!

“Before Midnights, Taylor didn’t have a bigger streaming day than a day that didn’t exist yet.” What?? :deadbanana2: 

And all 13 standard tracks of Midnights debuted with more than LMU,

with the first 3 or 4 songs doing over twice as much. :deadbanana2:

”Supposedly bigger”? Taylor Swift is the biggest female artist of today by a very far and large margin. The best bet everyone had at that not being true was Adele and Taylor has absolutely eclipsed the 30 era, a frontloaded album that even Red TV has very strongly outlasted I might add. Adele is bigger than Rihanna, and Taylor is bigger than Adele. By that logic, Taylor is definitely bigger than Rih. 

5 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

The Swifties are something else, really :deadbanana:

Thanks to them I'm starting to dislike Taylor's music a lot, even when I used to enjoy Folklore and Evermore. But now everytime I hear her songs I skip them. LOL

Imagine letting random strangers online opinions  dictate your music taste in real life. The person who started this thread isn’t even a Swiftie :rip: But I’m not here to stop you, keep skipping away. :dies: