Britney posts that pic of Selena on IG again; shades her?

Lady Claire

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WalkAway

• brainmaniac

• Ricardo1993

This comment on IG tho:

yes I guess she was traumatized by her experience with family and therapists that the word “happy” has taken on a different meaning for her, conditioned to react negatively it triggers feelings of abuse , gaslighting and although Selena more than likely meant well, Britney lacks the context to view it as genuine support rather than a passive aggressive comment. Now all “happys” are under one blanket of triggers of feeling abused. i think some jealousy is part of the trigger, Selena reminds her of herself at a healthier state, maybe she wishes she could master, but is unable to grasp at the moment. We’re all on our own journeys so it doesn’t matter how we get there or when , we will gat there! I mean a healthier state of mind! ?

of course the talentless racist tragedy is at it again....

her stans pretending it's funny to try and deflect :toofunny3:

OBHs being miserable, racist and ableist, while accusing Britney of being all of these things. You can't make this **** up. 

Yall need help, not Britney. :katie:

6 hours ago, ugo said:

This. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney was racist after all she lives in a rep state. 

she lives in california?

6 hours ago, Michael196 said:

of course the talentless racist tragedy is at it again....

her stans pretending it's funny to try and deflect :toofunny3:

:rip:

18 hours ago, Jack. said:

Yeah Britney is posting this photo because she wants to shame Latino women for being Latino, Britney is so blatantly racist omg.

Do you even read the nonsense you type before clicking submit reply?

It's so strange! Defining people by their color is the actual racist act. She's been citing her love for JLO, Mariah, & even Selena all throughout her career. People love to hate this woman for no reason, it really shows how miserable they truly are.

Yeah it's definitely weird behavior having all those pics from her wedding and then that random Selena photoshoot pic at the end. It's serving Single White Female level obsession now. Leave the  girl alone. Or is Britney the only one who's not allowed to be bullied?

On 11/24/2022 at 7:40 AM, Leptine said:

I truly don't get how people can defend this acting like it's a normal behaviour, assuming that even something happened between the two behind scenes, what's the point of putting that Selena pic between her wedding photos and memories, a supposed important and special moment of her life, it's just senseless and weird.

Exactly. It’s truly bizarre behaviour. 

So I got bored … I played in my gowns all day … it’s weird because I honestly never wear them or bring them out, but they’re so beautiful !!! I was going for a no-try gown like Kate Moss at her wedding … the simplicity of it … and this is actually my great great grandmothers veil … this is what it would have been like if I didn’t fall down at my wedding … didn’t drive off into the sunset, ? didn’t have me and Madonna kiss again … didn’t have Selena Gomez and Paris Hilton perform “Stars Are Blind” ️ for me and my husband … didn’t have four wardrobe changes throughout the night … didn’t secretly have a small hairspray can in my purse … didn’t show my *** dancing to Prince … didn’t have girls clap back at me after they perform … didn’t listen to “Sweet Child of Mine” like a true rockstar ?… This is what it would have been like if I gotmarried with my eyes closed in night gown !!!

OYiib8z.png

Wow. :deadbanana4:

Everything she says is incoherent :rip:

So was she even happy the day of her wedding or not? :rip:

I really don't get how rambling on social media is benefitial to her. She was supposed to be visiting a therapist, that's where she should let it all out and outside of it just enjoy her wealth and life. Travel, go party do all the things she said she wasn't able to instead of being at home ranting incoherent mess on IG :deadbanana: And if not at least she should stop beating around the bush and stop trying to be sneaky with her jabs or shady comments because they make no sense at all

Edited by Cloudy

13 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

OYiib8z.png

Omg so it’s about Selena indeed. I thought it was just made up. Then why the mods closed the thread about it ? :rip: 
britney sis you need to log off.

17 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

OYiib8z.png

Omg what :rip: the girls really are fighting, also where is the first quote from? I wonder if that’s what those mean girl references mean now or something. 

Edited by StarsAllAligned

Just now, StarsAllAligned said:

Omg what :rip: the girls really are fighting, also where is the first quote from?

It's from her other post on Instagram. (Now changed)

image.jpg

How can Britney fans argue that her constant posting of the Selena photo is innocent when she literally blocked Selena on instagram? :rip:  It’s obviously shade. Now the question is why. I’d love to know what happened that made her turn on Selena.

6 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

It's from her other post on Instagram. (Now changed)

image.jpg

I wonder if she saw the pictures of Selena with Blackpink (ice cream) and it triggered her or something. I’m trying to imagine Selena randomly clapping back at her in front of everyone at her own wedding  :rip: I need to know what happened

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.