Britney posts that pic of Selena on IG again; shades her?

Lady Claire

3 hours ago, Aaron said:

She never said that, but it doesn’t take a genius to understand that it’s an unflattering pic that Britney is posting with the intention to embarrass/mock Selena, especially since it’s included in a slideshow of wedding memories where Selena is nowhere to be seen. 

I did see Selena fans mention it in the comments when Britney posted that picture, but I wouldn’t know where to look since Britney has posted that pic an uncountable number of times now :rip:

But I agree, it’s clear Britney has nasty and malicious intentions in continually posting that picture of Selena 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WalkAway

• brainmaniac

• Ricardo1993

8 hours ago, Souvenir said:

315715112_196483702864771_60589329352437

:gaycat6:

2 hours ago, besaid said:

The "Britney is the nicest girl" narrative her stans used to force was obviously a lie.

Very true :clap3:

2 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

But I agree, it’s clear Britney has nasty and malicious intentions in continually posting that picture of Selena 

It's getting creepy at this point.

but WHY does she keep posting this pic, idgi :toofunny3:

You guys notice she only attacks latino women :biblio:. & normally they are more talented & prettier than her. 

Very jealous & bitter women. She’s not a nice person at all. 

6 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

It’s the way people in this thread have turned this so nasty and are saying such nasty things about Britney and ******* for what??? Literally the first 2-3 pages are light hearted.

You guys have no idea what the story is yet you say absolutely abhorrent things about Britney. I hope karma gets you all, sickos. 

Keep the same energy for Xtina or SHUT IT!

OT: :rip:

48 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Keep the same energy for Xtina or SHUT IT!

OT: :rip:

What’s your obsession? No one is talking about it Xtina here? you’re off topic, happy thanksgiving. 

I like that picture of Selena, but it's so random mixed in with all those wedding photos.

8 hours ago, iiswhoiis_max said:

I'm so glad I unfollowed her. She is free. That's it. 

same

16 hours ago, Souvenir said:

315715112_196483702864771_60589329352437

I SCREAMED!!! :bibliahh:

I had a random dream the other night that Britney & Selena secretly hung out over the summer and they released a video of their time together because it was part of some project they did and when I woke up, I thought about how Britney hasn’t posted Selena on her IG in a while and then this happens. I manifested :clap3:

If y’all don’t see anything wrong with Brittany posting the most unflattering, bad angle, bad outfit photo of SelenTa possible that she could find… :toofunny2: and what is that Poot Lovato edited into her mouth?  

10 hours ago, iiswhoiis_max said:

I'm so glad I unfollowed her. She is free. That's it. 

seems like you’re still following her

I bet that picture is her phone wallpaper, cause girl....

Foul and vile behavior yet again. :pukey:

Wonder if this stems from racial motives, since her fanbase's leader was a die-hard racist, too, wasn't he?

17 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Foul and vile behavior yet again. :pukey:

Wonder if this stems from racial motives, since her fanbase's leader was a die-hard racist, too, wasn't he?

Yeah Britney is posting this photo because she wants to shame Latino women for being Latino, Britney is so blatantly racist omg.

Do you even read the nonsense you type before clicking submit reply?

15 hours ago, Power love said:

You guys notice she only attacks latino women :biblio:. & normally they are more talented & prettier than her. 

Very jealous & bitter women. She’s not a nice person at all. 

This. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney was racist after all she lives in a rep state. 

On 11/24/2022 at 11:49 AM, Sesame said:

Like literally… :rip: I loved Britney growing up, but let’s not pretend like she wasn’t a southern girl pulled out of school at an early age. 

Oh, cut it out already:rip: Britney graduated from The University of Nebraska High School 

10 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I bet that picture is her phone wallpaper, cause girl....

I think it is or at east saved under favorites in her camera roll.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.