Britney posts that pic of Selena on IG again; shades her?

Lady Claire

9 hours ago, DelRey said:

Britney Saldivar strikes again

:rofl:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WalkAway

• brainmaniac

• Ricardo1993

The article this picture is from...

1284378.jpg

...includes this Selena quote:

Vaquera: What was the first CD you owned?

Selena Gomez: Britney Spears, ‘Baby One More Time’. (laughs) I was obsessed! She was also my first concert and my entire room was Britney-inspired. Even my little light switch had something Britney (on it)... I actually got to meet her a few years ago and I was like a little girl again.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/47718/1/selena-gomez-rare-2020-interview-cover-story

---

The ones in here saying Britney is bullying and calling her mentally ill - are the same ones who are Exactly that :shakeno:

Yall just projecting your own hateful views on this.

She definitely did it on purpose, she could’ve just simply posting a Selena pic having fun on her wedding. :turkey: What’s wrong with her? :giraffe:

Weirdly vindictive. :gaycat6: 

She can’t even celebrate her wedding without shading Selena. :rip:

12 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Hasn’t Selena said she dislikes that picture? Very bizarre that Britney would keep posting that pic :bloo:

She never said that, but it doesn’t take a genius to understand that it’s an unflattering pic that Britney is posting with the intention to embarrass/mock Selena, especially since it’s included in a slideshow of wedding memories where Selena is nowhere to be seen. 

Edited by Aaron

It’s the way people in this thread have turned this so nasty and are saying such nasty things about Britney and ******* for what??? Literally the first 2-3 pages are light hearted.

You guys have no idea what the story is yet you say absolutely abhorrent things about Britney. I hope karma gets you all, sickos. 

She’s so annoying

Leave queen Selena alone

no wonder every girl who attended their wedding unfollowed her 

12 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

they’re not tho :rip: all I see are people confused and laughing :rip: 

They are. Most of them are very negative. Britney needs to stop, it's not funny anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

They are. Most of them are very negative. Britney needs to stop, it's not funny anymore. 

all the comments are saying to leave Selena alone and that Selena should get a RO against Britney 

This is becoming more and more messy

The "Britney is the nicest girl" narrative her stans used to force was obviously a lie.

40 minutes ago, besaid said:

The "Britney is the nicest girl" narrative her stans used to force was obviously a lie.

But she was very nice and respectful before the conservatorship tho... its clear all those years trapped killed her soul (cant blame her)

58 minutes ago, besaid said:

I used to stan her and she was genuinely a sweet and nice person... I'm sure she wasn't perfect but I believe that part of her image was real. Britney is a walking example of people who go through things in life and don't do the work in life to try to evolve and move pass it. She just seems so nasty and vindictive and the stans in here are purposely being dense and doing backflips to try and excuse it. Even if you love her, it's not normal to post random pics of someone on your IG for months at a time, it's bizarre and makes you look unhinged and like a bully.

Edited by imabadkid

13 hours ago, Miichael said:

No, that’s something you invented in your tiny little brain :heart2:

:deadbanana:

OT: it’s hilarious how back then Army would be called conspiracy theorists over Free Britney but now you’ve got her haters making **** up, creating narratives and calling the nurse when they’re the ones losing it over a Selena Gomez picture :deadbanana:

The picture is weird but the dramatics in here acting like Britney is the worst person in the world and such :rip: 

I still think she needs log off twitter and IG, she's a mess.

The way her haters are finding joy in what it’s clear a very delicate situation. I can’t imagine rejoicing over another human being pain and trauma.

And today, I wish Britney can heal from the pain and trauma and is able to find that spark back. Lots of love for her.

JustLikeHoney

She posts that pic so often that I can't even imagine how often she is staring at that pic on her phone while mumbling the word happy under her breath. 

Nene Leakes Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You guys have no idea what the story is yet you say absolutely abhorrent things about Britney. I hope karma gets you all, sickos. 

Even if someone slapped you or killed your dog, you have no right to post someone else's picture on your public page with an intent of mocking that person.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.