Britney posts that pic of Selena on IG again; shades her?

Lady Claire

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WalkAway

• brainmaniac

• Ricardo1993

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

No, that’s something you invented in your tiny little brain :heart2:

You being in denial of the kind of person Britney really is :lmao: Anyway, no, the Selena fans have mentioned it before

1 hour ago, blueberries said:

Britney is a low IQ girl herself

Then you both have something in common :heart: 

cute 

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

Britney Saldivar strikes again

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, blueberries said:

:deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

she seems so miserable which is weird bc britney was always so jovial, easygoing and happy. it’s giving stalker, bully and just weird, what is selena supposed to think about a person continuously posting random photos of her on their IG? a person she isn’t bothering, she’s just living her life and minding her business… like who does that??

Very true, Britney definitely does seem like a miserable bully at this point 

Britney says "I'm happy!", then posts a picture of Selena that says "Happy". 

ATRL: Unhinged! Psychopath! Nurse!

Ya'll are so ******* stupid :toofunny3:

Why are people on this site allowed to compare Britney posting a picture to a literal m*rderer for a laugh like...

Edited by Hook Up

I think at this point it should be obvious that she posts it because Selena's skirt says HAPPY.

ThrowBACK !!! A lot happened this year and holy crap I got married !!! I’m so happy?!!!

Britney looks like an empty vessel in all these pics. Yikes…. Can she not hire Kim k or madonnas airbrushes and stylist lol

I truly have no idea why she keeps posting that awful Selena pic. It stands out even more when she bunches it with her wedding pics :skull:

I’m just very confused as to why she continues to post that picture. Like. What is she trying to say and why doesn’t she just outright say it clearly????????????? :gaycat6:

All Britney has to do is breathe and it sets the OBHs off :deadbanana4:

It's honestly comical at this point :bibliahh:

24 minutes ago, Trash said:

I think at this point it should be obvious that she posts it because Selena's skirt says HAPPY.

Oop this, OBHs just choose to act stupid for the sake of their hateful narrative against Britney :cm:

Britney said what she said.

And the people being like oh she was at her wedding! girl, that was ages ago. Y'all don't know their priv DM history or whatever they actually say to each other behind social media posts.

(and before u point fingers, i was vehemently against the stuff she said about Xtina and co)

Edited by futurenostalgic

I said it before this won't be the last time, enjoy Britney's music you don't have to defend everything she does 

5 hours ago, Power love said:

There is literally comments saying Selena should post a picture of Britney shaved head :rip: 

Stop this delusion.

Britney’s hair grew back. No hair transplants needed.

5 hours ago, blueberries said:

Like literally… :rip: I loved Britney growing up, but let’s not pretend like she wasn’t a southern girl pulled out of school at an early age. There are fifth graders who can throw together more cohesive sentences than her.

Anyways, this is further proof that Britney clearly has a stick up her ass regarding miss Selena. Stick to posting the weird ass videos of you spinning around for a minute straight. It’s a much cuter look than cyber bullying. 

I feel like she has Boderline Personality Disorder. She fits all the symptoms to a T.

I hope she has a good support system around her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.