Britney posts that pic of Selena on IG again; shades her?

Lady Claire

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WalkAway

• brainmaniac

• Ricardo1993

16 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

What's with the pic I don't get it?

the last one, she has uploaded it like 10 times 

Yeah must be an inside joke, cause otherwise 

8 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

I hope she keeps posting this picture for years and years to come so the OBH it triggers never find peace.

Knowing Britney has the low IQ girls so bothered with this random picture is very satisfying 

W- What now? :deadbanana:

34 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

She is happy! That's what really matters!

Probably nothing!!! both  fan bases Britney & Selenas always creating imaginary stories... we dont have a clue what happen.

Britney has shaded Selena multiple times and then she backtracks and acts all innocent. She did the same thing with Christina Aguilera. 

Queen Britney :heart:

Why is it always specifically Latina women? Is she gonna be the next Oily London or whatever their name is?

1 minute ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Why is it always specifically Latina women? Is she gonna be the next Oily London or whatever their name is?

You’ve been trying to make this narrative happen for a while now, when will you give it up deelishis.

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You’ve been trying to make this narrative happen for a while now, when will you give it up deelishis.

Looks like I have a new follower!! Love my fans on ATRL xoxo besos 

Anyways the proof is in the pudding regarding the narrative you speak of sweetie :gaycatina1:

7 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

Britney has shaded Selena multiple times and then she backtracks and acts all innocent. She did the same thing with Christina Aguilera. 

Britney is not scared to call names, she had never named neither Selena or Xtina this year

The Ice Scream shade she said that she dont even had seen Ice Cream video (thats so Britney)

4 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Yes you are 100% correct. This is definitely going to happen. 

Britney Spears is repeatedly posting a picture of Selena Gomez not as a joke at the expense of people with conspiratorial mindsets, but because she wants to get millions of dollars of cosmetic surgery to look Latina so that she can then give morning show press tours. It's all a part of her huge comeback strategy so she can steal Christina's enormous record sales and popularity in 2022. :bird:

2 minutes ago, Century said:

Yes you are 100% correct. This is definitely going to happen. 

Britney Spears is repeatedly posting a picture of Selena Gomez not as a joke at the expense of people with conspiratorial mindsets, but because she wants to get millions of dollars of cosmetic surgery to look Latina so that she can then give morning show press tours. It's all a part of her huge comeback strategy so she can steal Christina's enormous record sales and popularity in 2022. :bird:

:deadvision:

She’s so annoying I’m glad that I unfollowed a few months ago and I regained my mental health and peace! She’s so toxic indeed.

#BeBrave

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.