Kanye West hanging out with white supremacist Nick Fuentes

DONTYELLATME

52 minutes ago, modeblock said:

I've never seen a video by this individual, are we sure he's not a troll? Because it's just too over the top, women not being able to vote? I- 

No he’s pretty legit, republicans attend his conferences and he was a January 6th organizer.

https://t.co/jJQSjOOARy 

Edited by DONTYELLATME

16 hours ago, Miichael said:

Unfortunately he has a cult-like fanbase who hangs on his every word and defends anything and everything he says, so his influence over their thinking and behavior makes him very much a threat.

I literally saw his cult members say they didn't see a problem with anything he did and if their boss showed them p0rn at work it would be "a nice change of pace" :bibliahh:

He probably f*cking him, I heard Kanye was into white men. 

4 hours ago, Skinny said:

kii he's obsessed with being called 'man' even tho he's giving twink bttm? overcompensating methinks

he's a closet nutcase tbh

So how is a black man literally reading and watching nazi, antisemitic projects, hanging out with nazis and antisemitic men and espousing nazi and antisemitic points...not a nazi and antisemite again?

Conservatism is a degradation of one's mind, you can only participate in it if your brain is unhealthy. There is no conservative who just hates Jewish people and no one else, there is no conservative who just believes anti-black things and nothing else, the miasma is correlated with various other bigotries, it's how the damaged brain proponents are able to participate in their club.

All conservatives are complicit in the propagation of terrorism, it's not a coincidence, it's a requirement to be one.

Both can roll off a cliff.

21 hours ago, imabadkid said:

he's a closet nutcase tbh

well, yes! he did get caught watching femboy p*rn so!

I wonder if any of trump's staff have informed him about that yet 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.