Kanye West hanging out with white supremacist Nick Fuentes

DONTYELLATME

Just in case you don’t know who Nick Fuentes is….

Edited by DONTYELLATME

This was the man people were defending all these years and said Taylor Swift was the racist white supremacist. 

The fact that all those Nick Fuentes videos look like SNL skits parodying white supremacists but he's actually being serious :bibliahh:anyways both him and Kanye are trash, birds of a feather...

It is so hard to stay mentally sane and optimistic in 2022, ain't it? 

All the people who condoned and excused his behavior and thought it was ******* funny  are silent now 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Kanye West is not a threat. Everyone knows he's off his rocker 

I'm not really sure how to feel about this. It literally looks like fake footage of a random post-societal apocalyptic movie. Like HOW can it be real?

Edited by TROPICUM

JustLikeHoney
26 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

This was the man people were defending all these years and said Taylor Swift was the racist white supremacist. 

Girl, Taylor always wins. Even if it's 10 20 30 years later. 

I just wonder how this downward spiral is gonna end. I don't know if he can stoop any lower than what has happend in the last few weeks, but I am sure he'll find a way.

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

I just wonder how this downward spiral is gonna end. I don't know if he can stoop any lower than what has happend in the last few weeks, but I am sure he'll find a way.

He's probably going to k word himself once he runs for president again and only gets 1% of the votes AGAIN 

18 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Kanye West is not a threat. Everyone knows he's off his rocker 

Unfortunately he has a cult-like fanbase who hangs on his every word and defends anything and everything he says, so his influence over their thinking and behavior makes him very much a threat.

30 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

It is so hard to stay mentally sane and optimistic in 2022, ain't it? 

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2: like literally idk what the **** these last few months have been but I’m TERRIFIED 

I thought jay z had him under his watch 

Sounds about on-brand for Kanye, he's been anti-black, and white supremacist since his debut. It makes sense for him to be spending time with people who think the same way he does

I know there's dudes ballin', and yeah, that's nice
And they gonna keep callin' and tryin', but you stay right, girl
And when you get on, he'll leave yo' ass for a white girl

:giraffe: 

32 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

He's probably going to k word himself once he runs for president again and only gets 1% of the votes AGAIN 

I don't think so. He is too big of a narcissist to actually harm himself.

I used to say he really needs help, but nah, he's true colors are coming to light, he's just an extremely racist person that have the entertainment industry supporting him fully and hide he's ****.

I’m so confused of how can someone with the last name “Fuentes” can be a white supremacist since it’s an Hispanic last name :psyduck:

But well Kanye is a black white supremacist so they have a lot in common.

He's so pathetically boring. 

2 hours ago, Trent W said:

I’m so confused of how can someone with the last name “Fuentes” can be a white supremacist since it’s an Hispanic last name :psyduck:

But well Kanye is a black white supremacist so they have a lot in common.

We latinos are confused af 

Kanye needs medication. But I don't think anyone takes him seriously anymore sans the music 

Ofc his last name is "Fuentes" lmfao let me guess... his family is Cuban? :deadbanana2:

We need them arrested

I've never seen a video by this individual, are we sure he's not a troll? Because it's just too over the top, women not being able to vote? I- 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.