Pokémon S/V sell 10M copies WW in 3 days!

aayAlex

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aayAlex

• TROJAN

• Sesame

• Fuecoco

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 1 badge so far. So much stuff to do. :chick1:

Koraidon, Gholdengo & Houndstone their power :clap3: 

it's both impresssive and sad, really. they know we're stupid enough to buy and love their atrocious games, year after year, when they keep pushing out low quality and buggy MESSES that they absolutely never fix. :deadbanana2: they're laughing in yen signs rn

on a more positive note the actual story and open world experience of SV totally blew SWSH out of the park. i can only dream of what it could have been like if they had spent some actual time on developing a game that runs okay instead of this buggy mess.

Edited by helpthomas

3 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

they know we're stupid enough to buy and love their atrocious games, year after year, when they keep pushing out low quality and buggy MESSES that they absolutely never fix. :deadbanana2: they're laughing in yen signs rn

It’s almost like if y’all could abstain one year from not buying a **** tier quality, rehashed game they might take the steps to improve for once on the next one.

At this point all I can think is that Pokemon fans love **** quality, so the cycle will never end :toofunny2:

20 minutes ago, Timber said:

I only have 1 badge so far. So much stuff to do. :chick1:

Same, I’ve been exploring most of the time and realized I’m over-leveled now :chick1:

8 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

YASSSS! I’m thoroughly enjoying the game. :celestial: Already at like 27 hours playtime and its only been 5 days :redface: @Fuecoco

We can continue now that I’ve got my beautiful, perfect Adamant/Thrash Greavard. :bird:

Edited by Fuecoco

Just now, Fuecoco said:

Now we can continue that I’ve got my beautiful, perfect Adamant/Thrash Greavard. :bird:

The way I caught over 20 Greavard for you last night :redface:

Oh wow! It seems to be very difficult to sell that amount in 3 days! Congrats to them :duca:

They saw the God of War press release and dropped this to one up them. 

2 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Honestly the game is so much fun :jonny4:

!!

I agree, i've enjoyed it so much, it also helps i haven't had any major bug yet.

• ATRL Moderator

It's such a step forward and backward :rip:

Like, the game itself is excellent.  Love the open world, love the ability to do things in whatever order, catch Pokemon in whatever order, the flexibility and freedom is just so fun.

But the graphics are inexcusable, how did such a major game decide that was okay (because they know we'll buy it anyway) and smaller issues such as level scaling would make this a top tier release for the Switch and the entire franchise.

28 minutes ago, Sesame said:

It’s almost like if y’all could abstain one year from not buying a **** tier quality, rehashed game they might take the steps to improve for once on the next one.

Pokemon is the Taylor of videogames but without the acclaim. No matter what they release, people are gonna eat it. We cannot really blame stans when their power is that big. The GP is always perched for a brand new Pokemon release, especially if it's a new gen.

Also, it's obvious the world is HUNGRY for open world Pokemon games. And even though their games SUCK from a technical point of view, they never fail to make fun games. Scarlet and Violet is easily one of the best titles in the franchise.

Please stop buying these shitty games. Please stop validating Gamefreak's laziness, corner-cutting, sloppy, tired, copy and paste games.  This game is truly ass, and the people who eat it up and defend it help ensure modern Pokemon games will always remain an embarrassment. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.