Dad of Colorado shooter glad his son wasn’t gay

Redstreak

1 hour ago, Limitless said:

You really thought this was funny and appropriate? Reported for insensitive. 

What's insensitive about my comment? Are you stupid? :bibliahh:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• ButterflyXIII

• Jude

6 hours ago, Communion said:

You, by playing into right-wing nonsense and trying to conflate conservatives who "disagree" that anyone can be nonbinary or trans because they don't believe in the concept of gender with queer people calling out a *mass murderer* who just murdered 5 people and, literally up until this exact moment, has lived life as a religious zealot who hates everyone who is not cishet, and who we realize is playing into anti-LGBT fascism.

MAYBE I could assume ignorance because liberalism s so awful at recognizing the mechanisms of the right and how they spread hatred, and that it's actually good that it's still absurd of an idea to many people that right-wing fascists now incorporate "trolling leftists" into their mass-murder manifestos. 

But you literally have posts defending and downplaying transphobia?? :deadbanana4:

So you think a video of a cis woman being harassed because someone mistook her as trans is unbelievable to the point of "looking staged", but a man who is violently queerphobic to the point of opening fire in a gay club suddenly deciding they are nonbinary is NOT right-wing trolling to you and where YOU want to PRIORITIZE your efforts to combat transphobia?? :skull:

Genuinely what kind of reaction do some of you expect when you try to use this edgy incel humor that dunks on trans and nonbinary people? About a mass-murder of queer people not even 4 days old?? :deadbanana4:

People somehow finding it an impossible concept to grasp that it matters whether trans identification is genuine and in good faith. :skull: This guy LITERALLY just shot up an LGBTQ club a few days ago! He was constantly using anti-LGBTQ slurs prior to that. His only Instagram post was him burning a Pride flag. His mom identified him as he/him on a Facebook post the night of the shooting.  His dad made it clear that he taught him to hate gay people and rewarded him for violence. And now the shooter has one last opportunity to troll the very same community he massacred before he rots in jail forever because ha ha ha how funny would it be if this could somehow be another way to blame the victims and deflect blame away from right-wing media that has been spewing anti-LGBTQ propaganda and violent hate speech all year long, right?

I’m tired of this anti-intellectualism and dishonesty. It’s disgusting that we’re expected to even entertain this mockery of the situation when bodies haven’t even been put in the ground yet. Some users here are trying to justify PUNISHING the same group that was targeted. Yes, generally believe people when they tell you who they are. But if you have a mass murderer who has a record of deeply despising the LGBTQ community and was using he/him pronouns until he and his attorneys started working on a defense case about five seconds ago and he has every reason to lie…yes, we should be skeptical! And if people somehow still think that’s hypocritical and that we have to take absolutely everyone at their word no matter the context or we take no one at their word and trans people can’t exist at all, fine! They can be non-binary. Guess what? They’re still a homophobic/transphobic piece of **** who committed a hate crime. It literally changes nothing, and the right wing is still at fault for their lies and genocidal rhetoric.

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Wow very original, very doge meme

@Bloo I would imagine this would fall under ZTP?

One of them does. But reminder to please report posts you have issue with. Tagging us is fine, but our lives are made easier if you also report them so we already have them in the queue.

13 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

and we’re supposed to believe this nasty sick **** wasn’t on grindr? please, I hope he rots with his son 

close-stop.gif

JustLikeHoney
17 hours ago, Communion said:

Something tells me we shouldn't probably assume a conservative Mormon is acting in good faith when alleging something about their identity to troll people after having just killed 5 queer people and whose entire social media presence was him devoted to far-right digital hubs and being violently hateful to LGBT people.

:skull:

Thank you for posting this. 

11 hours ago, Jude said:

What's insensitive about my comment? Are you stupid? :bibliahh:

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving; second, watch your mouth; third, if you lack deductive reasoning skills then that’s on you :heart:

OT: a terrible tragedy and I hope their souls are somewhere at peace. 

Edited by Limitless

I wish him the most painful death in the world :heart2:

I hope this helps with people realizing that this is not a drill; all the sermons, all the fox news segments, all the hate bashing and verbal assaults lobbied at queer people were not "isolated" incidents, the conservative ideology has declared it's target loud and proud for years. They are proud of murderers and disgusted by the victims of murderers. These people do not come in peace.

This man is a regular conservative dad but without the filter for his beliefs due to his obvious mental impairments. This is the average republican in their natural state.

5 hours ago, Limitless said:

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving; second, watch your mouth; third, if you lack deductive reasoning skills then that’s on you :heart:

OT: a terrible tragedy and I hope their souls are somewhere at peace. 

You're obsessed with me. :eek:

2 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

I hope this helps with people realizing that this is not a drill; all the sermons, all the fox news segments, all the hate bashing and verbal assaults lobbied at queer people were not "isolated" incidents, the conservative ideology has declared it's target loud and proud for years. They are proud of murderers and disgusted by the victims of murderers. These people do not come in peace.

This man is a regular conservative dad but without the filter for his beliefs due to his obvious mental impairments. This is the average republican in their natural state.

That Trump lawyer interview saying they deserved to die cuz they weren’t Christians is just as bad. Her profile needs to be blown up too. It’s horrific to hear such things out loud on camera. 

On 11/23/2022 at 9:43 PM, ButterflyXIII said:

wew girl that’s a lot

Let me tell you quick so you have less to struggle to  read - you're garbage.

19 hours ago, Bloo said:

One of them does. But reminder to please report posts you have issue with. Tagging us is fine, but our lives are made easier if you also report them so we already have them in the queue.

thank you for all you do 

He said later that he didn’t agree with the killings - this was taken way out of context and he’s probably methed up. Anything for a headline I guess. 

Brink currently works as a mixed martial arts coach. He says he taught his son how to fight.

“I praised him for violent behavior really early. I told him it works. It is instant and you'll get immediate results,” the father said.

“I’m sorry for your loss.  Life is so fragile and it's valuable. Those people's lives were valuable. You know, they’re valuable. They’re good people probably.  It's not something you kill somebody over. I'm sorry I let my son down,” he said.

“I love my son no matter what. I love my son,” Brink said. “Please forgive my son.”

He’s not a great person, but I also think the MSM is using him to fit their agenda. we need honest reporting at all times. 

4 hours ago, -brian said:

Constantly being reminded people like this man exist is depressing 

It's been like that everyday since the World Cup in my country. I feel so depressed and overwhelmed with all the hate...

6 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

It's been like that everyday since the World Cup in my country. I feel so depressed and overwhelmed with all the hate...

i keep seeing homophobic comments/videos with close to a million likes, it’s unnerving. back to the 60’s we go luvs!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.