this is truly hell world

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• ButterflyXIII

• Jude

He would find his son being gay... worse than being a mass murderer? Yea this is truly a hell world

I had to watch the video because I just couldn't believe it... and he really did say that. :skull: :biblio:

I really want to stop hearing about this shooting because each time it's worse and worse. The fact that the public sentiment seems even more hateful than after Pulse is such a depressing though.

Brink, who has appeared in such films as My MILF Boss 8I Wanna Get Titty ******, and Latina **** Academy, told CBS 8, “You know Mormons don’t do gay. We don’t do gay. There’s no gays in the Mormon church. We don’t do gay.” (The Mormon Church has confirmed that Aldrich was a member but had not been active in some time.)

Nehdhdbndjwkenhcydken

May his not gay son get passed around like a circuit bottom in his cell block :turkey:

10 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

I had to watch the video because I just couldn't believe it... and he really did say that. :skull: :biblio:

:deadbanana2:

You can't make this **** up. I hope his sons gets thrown in jail and beat him to death, but knowing he is there for killing the gays he would probably end up getting a standing ovation from the inmates...

May he and his son be killed in the worst way possible :heart2:

Edited by Alak96

Can we please agree as a society to dismiss the shooter’s “actually I’m non-binary now” attempt to get out of hate crime charges? It’s so extremely transparent and is an attempt to make a joke of the whole situation. 

Tbh someone attempting that argument for their own benefit was entirely foreseeable, since literally anyone can claim that label without changing a single thing about their life. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.