Dad of Colorado shooter glad his son wasn’t gay

Redstreak

26 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

i keep seeing homophobic comments/videos with close to a million likes, it’s unnerving. back to the 60’s we go luvs!

We need our very own country or some ****, I'm sick of being the oppressed minority :clownny:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• ButterflyXIII

• Raver

4 hours ago, ButterflyXIII said:

i keep seeing homophobic comments/videos with close to a million likes, it’s unnerving. back to the 60’s we go luvs!

Well there are more straights in the world - most of the world live in homophobic countries and even within liberal countries we have the same. 

best to ignore the numbers 

6 hours ago, Terrielle said:

We need our very own country or some ****, I'm sick of being the oppressed minority :clownny:

I opened a thread discussing this months ago, but I hid it cause it seemed kinda implausible to implement. We honestly REALLY need to start considering this.  It's getting WILD out here :biblionny:.

Also, not to stir up anything, but NO problematic LGBT people allowed! If we ever get organized, the second anyone inhibits any of the isms, they're OUT. Back to wherever you came from! Ain't nobody got time for history repeating :biblio:.  

23 hours ago, Limitless said:

That’s how I feel about @Jude :heart:

You're obsessed with me. :heart:

On 11/23/2022 at 8:17 PM, Bacratto said:

sick sad world television GIF

This.

On 11/25/2022 at 5:44 AM, infrared said:

He said later that he didn’t agree with the killings - this was taken way out of context and he’s probably methed up. Anything for a headline I guess. 

Brink currently works as a mixed martial arts coach. He says he taught his son how to fight.

“I praised him for violent behavior really early. I told him it works. It is instant and you'll get immediate results,” the father said.

“I’m sorry for your loss.  Life is so fragile and it's valuable. Those people's lives were valuable. You know, they’re valuable. They’re good people probably.  It's not something you kill somebody over. I'm sorry I let my son down,” he said.

“I love my son no matter what. I love my son,” Brink said. “Please forgive my son.”

He’s not a great person, but I also think the MSM is using him to fit their agenda. we need honest reporting at all times. 

Yeah.

What changes here?

remorse when the bodies hit the floor, how worthwhile and will definitely go towards stopping the next mass shooter targeting his next venue right now.

This man is a piece of sht, a man who needs help but still a piece of crap. Nothing he said changes what everyone rightfully felt after seeing and hearing his shortened words. The deed is done and his son will produce a ripple effect that has no end in sight, it wasn't "msm!1!1" that did wrong here by a clipped video of what he said. If accurate reporting encompassed all words, we'd have no fox news at all.

Well this kid didn't exactly have good role models

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.