Kelly Clarkson & Ariana Grande - “Santa Can’t You Hear Me” [Sped Up & Live Version]

RealityBites

Kelly’s team released a Sped up version and live version of the song. Hope it catches on TikTok. 

Original Version. The song has gotten over 6 million new streams since last Christmas season. 

reached 106 on billboard (bubbling under) so should debut this year. 

Edited by RealityBites

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Ampersand13

• sam.teas

I am so tired of this sped up generation.

Everything needs to come fast and be fast. It’s ridiculous because you can’t even enjoy the song good because you gotta rush through the song. 

Why would anybody want a classic to be thrown at you at full speed.

24 minutes ago, Power love said:

Everything needs to come fast and be fast. It’s ridiculous because you can’t even enjoy the song good because you gotta rush through the song. 

it's not that deep :deadbanana4: 

it's a marketing move for tiktok, because it's trendy, but I don't think it has to do with things needing to be quick because you wouldn't hear the whole song in a 30 seconds video anyway.

OT: nice move, I love when it's not Ariana's team handling promo.   

31 minutes ago, Power love said:

this :rip: i’m over the tik tok generation 

56 minutes ago, Power love said:

this.

2 hours ago, Power love said:

y’all older generation always find something to complain about. it was never that serious.

37 minutes ago, Caesar said:

y’all older generation always find something to complain about. it was never that serious.

If it helps to escalate the song’s popularity, I’m all for it. I’m sure others will go to the original to listen. 

57 minutes ago, Alfred said:

What the actual fu*k… labels are now officially releasing sped up versions to streaming? 

PATHETIC

:bibliahh:

Lizzo has a new one released for her song too. Her and Kelly are both on Atlantic 

Such a ridiculous trend. Yeah, “iT’s NoT tHaT sErIoUs” :isudumblmao: but stop ruining perfectly good songs with your short attention span Gen Z.

On 11/23/2022 at 12:30 PM, ariananext said:

it's not that deep :deadbanana4: 

it's a marketing move for tiktok, because it's trendy, but I don't think it has to do with things needing to be quick because you wouldn't hear the whole song in a 30 seconds video anyway.

OT: nice move, I love when it's not Ariana's team handling promo.   

Exactly :clap3:

not a sped up version of a christmas song, this generation :ahh:

it's just a sped version you guys will be alright, I promise

Anyone know if this song will be considered recurrent? Or will it be able to debut anywhere in top 100?

for some reason its showing as Recurrent on AC Chart for mediabase 

Edited by RealityBites

On 11/23/2022 at 7:30 PM, P!nk said:

with your short attention span Gen Z.

They aren't sped up to be shorter. :skull: The entire point is that they're sped up so people can dance to them.

The 60’s had Alvin and the Chipmunks doing the same thing that TikTok is doing now to the music :thing: trends goes in cycles , songs in the 50/60s were jingles and 2 minutes or less 

not everything needs to be a dance song.

i'm reminded of when til it happens to you hit #1 on the dance club chart thanks to 30 remixes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.