• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Da Vinci

• Arcadius

• magazine

On 11/26/2022 at 10:08 AM, Pop pop123 said:

A Disney LGBT prince movie in the vein of their Disney Princess line would be a huge hit tbh. They keep making ugly LGBT characters. Seriously, some of the worst character designs I’ve ever seen.

People (specifically dumb parents) are definitely not yet ready for a gay prince movie :rip: 

But you're right about ugly character designs

The uglier and less cute character designs the bigger the flop

Even straight up comedy/parody animated movies with characters who are supposed to be ugly like Shrek have some hot characters in them

Not to mention weird original space movies just don't do well, alien worlds only appeal to the GP if they still resemble Earth in some way (Star Wars, Avatar, etc.)

And Lightyear flopped cause it's not even about the actual toy from the Toy Story movies, it's a different Buzz Lightyear

It’s gonna become a cult and streaming hit out of spite

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this on D+ on Friday and actually enjoyed it. Kinda wish I would've had the time to see it in theaters to support the artists behind it a little because the huge backlash was definitely undeserved 

• 2 weeks later...

If it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt know about this movie. Just came back from the cinema and i enjoyed it! Lovely and needed movie. 

Watched this on Disney+ the other day and it was really enjoyable. I don't understand the hate at all.

On 11/23/2022 at 10:38 AM, okgo said:

love Jake but he's like one of the ultimate nepobabies, both his parents are directors, his sister and brother in law are also super successful/well connected now, his godmother is Jamie Lee Curtis and his godfather was Paul Newman :skull: 

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.