• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Da Vinci

• Arcadius

• magazine

Did they even promote the film? I feel like I’ve heard nothing about it yet it has a $180M budget. :rip:

It's not underperforming, everyone said it would be a HUGE bomb. The question is how hard will it flop 

Never heard about this, so maybe that's why.

But a day of Disney losing is a happy day! :gaycat3:

Disney threw this film under the bus with literally no marketing. Still don't think it would've smashed.

Wakanda Forever with a +36% jump from Monday, $9.5M 2nd Tuesday. Really, really good. 

But this thread only proves that Disney is all about marketing.

Take all the logos and whistles away and there's nothing left. Yup :duca:

Hate that they gave the half-assed lackluster direct-to-streaming bombs for "gay representation" so the homophobes will blame the panning and bombing on the gays :redface:

The way Jake Gyllenhaal bombs with almost everything he does and still gets all these opportunities :rip:

52 minutes ago, Feanor said:

The way Jake Gyllenhaal bombs with almost everything he does and still gets all these opportunities :rip:

they remember back when he was relevant

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

love Jake but he's like one of the ultimate nepobabies, both his parents are directors, his sister and brother in law are also super successful/well connected now, his godmother is Jamie Lee Curtis and his godfather was Paul Newman :skull: 

Edited by okgo

This movie looks deeply uninteresting, it's like they're running out of ideas

"Elemental" looks even worse

Concept of this movie feels like something I’ve already seen before for some reason 

Wait its already out?? :deadbanana2: Why did I think it was a Christmas week release

I didn’t even know this was coming out :dies:

3 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Hate that they gave the half-assed lackluster direct-to-streaming bombs for "gay representation" so the homophobes will blame the panning and bombing on the gays :redface:

Basically this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.