Shawn Mendes (24) dating Jocelyne Mirando (50)

Cheers

On 11/23/2022 at 11:17 PM, Insanity said:

This isn't confirmed

Please show me the confirmation. 

Where's the receipts.gif

spacer.png

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• Bentley

• inmymendes

• BrokenMachine

JoshSpears1805

so much bigotry here / nothing wrong with age gap love, age is meerly a number 

the gorls are running out of beards and I'm glad that our young talented and gifted are standing up.

Can old people chill? That could be her child :deadbanana4:

On 11/23/2022 at 11:42 AM, MAXIMO said:

I always thought younger guys date older women because they want to avoid having sex or not having at all. :eli:

more like the opposite. Older women have more experience to offer and a lot less to lose lol

… could his team not afford a younger beard? It’s giving severe grooming vibes though. Aren’t there ethical issues with  a doctor dating a patient?

27 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… could his team not afford a younger beard? It’s giving severe grooming vibes though. Aren’t there ethical issues with  a doctor dating a patient?

Yall just be saying anything lol

Here is the definition of grooming:

the action by a pedophile of preparing a child for a meeting, especially via an internet chat room, with the intention of committing a sexual offense.

How is being attracted to a 24 year old make her pedophile lol?

On 11/24/2022 at 3:59 AM, Homebrand said:

So let me get this straight

Most atrl users are around the same age as Shawn & fantasize and lust over ''daddies'' double their age

Are now judging Shawn for dating a mature female?

:rip: 

BINGO!!!

So many atlers lust after older men but thats ok I guess.

The age gap is weird imo but the misogyny and ageism in here is sickening esp since most of the women they stan will be 50 too eventually.

Edited by WelchsGrapeJuice

On 11/25/2022 at 1:08 PM, MP2K said:

the gorls are running out of beards and I'm glad that our young talented and gifted are standing up.

I got a flamebait warning for basically saying this

She’s got 9 and a half more years until she can withdraw from her IRA penalty free :clap3: Shawn securing the bag

I can see the age gap discussions when it involves gender bias and the younger part is really young, but 24 is not a groomed child ffs He’s one year younger than I and there’s plenty of us kissing older men on the dancefloor as long as they look good (and she looks really good for her age) :skull: we know what the **** we’re doin

“but what do you have in common” you talk like older people dont go through the same adult **** as we do but older lol work, hobbies, jokes, pop culture, traumas, family,  etc are you telling me older people cant talk these topics? ? when did someone’s age dictated their interests or knowledge or capability of affection? its like y’all project boomers stereotypes on everyone past 30. God forbid: its like you project your own damn parents on other people lol fix these traumas

Some of you will look very silly once you are past a certain age and single. God forbid you look for consensual younger dick and have to stick only to the flaccid 40 years old because strangers on internet will judge the **** out of you ?you wont be 20 forever, babes

On 11/23/2022 at 10:16 AM, Desire said:

Ok but that is actually gross if true because it very well is grooming on her part :biblio: the fact that she was/is? his chiropractor :biblio:

Not a man in his mid-20s being "groomed" :rip: Ya'll really will say anything :toofunny3:  

Are we sure he's not her gay best friend?

Until I see them making out, I think this is just his friend tbh. Us gays love older women. Some of them are my besties.

He’s dating a doctor who was old enough to rent a car when he was born. It’s a bit icky, no matter how you want to slice it. 

There’s no magic age at which you can’t be groomed by someone significantly older and with more life experience than you. We just arbitrarily set that age as 18 for some reason, while simultaneously saying it’s 17 for some things and 21 for others. We can’t even agree on what age you become “an adult.” Not to mention the questionability of a doctor dating their patient. And since chiropractors get to pretend to be doctors, they should respect that as well. 

You have someone with significantly more life experience dating someone who was out of college already when he was born. 

Regardless of how many of you want to defend this because you have daddy fantasies, it’s a bit predatory. This is more “grooming” and anything the right is currently accusing drag queens of doing.

On 11/27/2022 at 8:09 AM, PoisonPill said:

Not a man in his mid-20s being "groomed" :rip: Ya'll really will say anything :toofunny3:  

She was his chiropractor while he was still in his teens. He's old enough now, but the situation seems off for many reasons

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.