German players put hands on mouths to signify how Qatar stifles free speech

anti-bitch

This wasn't shown on TV but they posed for the international press right before their match today.

They were not allowed to wear pro-lgbtq armbands on the field, so they did this.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C-Amber

• Jay07

• anti-bitch

• A.R.L

Emanuel can **** me on the fields in that **** country just to make a statement

instead of putting their hands in their mouths in protest… why not stay at home instead? that’s obviously what all of these teams should have done instead of this performance activism 

I don't speak German but I can if you like :clap3: 

They were preparing themselves to be shocked after losing to Japan lol. I'm sorry but this is just performative bullshit, if they really cared that much they'll stay at home and refuse to play, but a simple YELLOW card stopped them for showing their support? Yeah bullshit. They cared about the look till the point of losing the game, and the funny thing is Japanese fans in the stadium having full huge posters thanking Qatar in all languages, wearing Qatari clothes and showing respect in and out the stadiums, which again boosted all their values of hating gays, especially how Germany to them now showing hate.

So in the end of the day, western people you again just made it worse for us. Thanks for that.

The utter irony. Because Germany (the rest of European countries doing the same performative bs) are so well-known for their human rights :dies: people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

I just know I want to be on my knees for Manuel Neuer 24/7.

They all still played 

Sorry but if most countries had decided not to play there they would have changed the host country. This is just to save face 

7 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

They were preparing themselves to be shocked after losing to Japan lol. I'm sorry but this is just performative bullshit, if they really cared that much they'll stay at home and refuse to play, but a simple YELLOW card stopped them for showing their support? Yeah bullshit. They cared about the look till the point of losing the game, and the funny thing is Japanese fans in the stadium having full huge posters thanking Qatar in all languages, wearing Qatari clothes and showing respect in and out the stadiums, which again boosted all their values of hating gays, especially how Germany to them now showing hate.

So in the end of the day, western people you again just made it worse for us. Thanks for that.

But... but.... but.... You don't understand, white gays knows what's best for you and your culture with their obvious moral superior stance :juanny:

This is just empty and performative **** that comes directly after their biggest sponsor Rewe dropped them.

They are doing this in hopes to appease Rewe ($$$) more than anything. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.