Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocol

• insomniac

• Mokichi

• JustHoran

44 minutes ago, Bacratto said:

not her thinking she still has some impact 

Well, here we are talking about her so

We are PERCHED. 2023 is gonna be a big year for Jen, I can feel it!!

Thread is a mess.

Jlo remains a legend and keeping haters pressed.

5 hours ago, Britney Is Fierce said:

Her ninth studio album, This Is Me... Now, is coming. 

:jonny6: if she wastes this concept!

This Is Me... Now :jonny2:

She needs to expand further into film outside rom-coms, stick with the Latino market, or sit down with her residuals. 

No more English albums. No more rom-coms. Enough. All these vanity projects are really tiring. Even if it's solely the vehicle for a tour that'll likely sell well solely on her back-catalogue it's a played-out concept. 

Unless she wants to coast on her brand for just her fanbase, which clearly is somehow still working if the Latina audience opening numbers in theaters for "The Boy Next Door" is any indication (despite the abysmal critics scores). It certainly won't work for English music on the charts any longer.

I don't see the stars lining up for her the way they did for Hustlers again, and even then there was practically a wall the industry big-wigs put up so she wouldn't be rewarded for it past a certain point, including Oscar's contention (and she deserved that slot over Kathy Bates who was barely in her movie, even if she did practically play herself).

That infamous 1998 Movieline interview really burned so many industry bridges permanently :coffee2: 

7 hours ago, Britney Is Fierce said:

Her ninth studio album, This Is Me... Now, is coming. 

:WAP:

Rest in peace! 

let me stream bidi bidi boom boom in her memory :turkey:

7 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Lead single coming :duca: I hope lol

This Is Me... Now is coming to slay

:ahh:

All I know is that she better stop releasing these quick and ugly spanish songs and serve us english bops.

9 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

the way this woman could die and people would still find a way to mock her (me included)

Not funny, but it is :gaycat6: Love me some jlo though lol 

but all this hype, i hope it ain’t a soundtrack for gunshot wedding or something movie related.

English album plssssssss

wasn’t she supposed to still release the Spanish album? I’m confused

Edited by GeeDuval

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

She needs to expand further into film outside rom-coms, stick with the Latino market, or sit down with her residuals. 

No more English albums. No more rom-coms. Enough. All these vanity projects are really tiring. Even if it's solely the vehicle for a tour that'll likely sell well solely on her back-catalogue it's a played-out concept. 

Unless she wants to coast on her brand for just her fanbase, which clearly is somehow still working if the Latina audience opening numbers in theaters for "The Boy Next Door" is any indication (despite the abysmal critics scores). It certainly won't work for English music on the charts any longer.

I don't see the stars lining up for her the way they did for Hustlers again, and even then there was practically a wall the industry big-wigs put up so she wouldn't be rewarded for it past a certain point, including Oscar's contention (and she deserved that slot over Kathy Bates who was barely in her movie, even if she did practically play herself).

That infamous 1998 Movieline interview really burned so many industry bridges permanently :coffee2: 

Stick with what Latino market? Her Spanish-language music has never done well. :rip: 

As for the "infamous" 1998 Moveline interview, nobody cares about that except the usual demographics on Twitter. She became a A-List star after that interview.

Maybe she’ll try to compete with Mariah releasing her own Xmas Song :WAP:

Edited by Julia Fox

21 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Not funny, but it is :gaycat6: Love me some jlo though lol 

but all this hype, i hope it ain’t a soundtrack for gunshot wedding or something movie related.

English album plssssssss

wasn’t she supposed to still release the Spanish album? I’m confused

i love jlo too. but idk why its so funny to make fun of her :gaycat6:

its weird becuase shes such a huge celebrity but no one checks for her music or movies

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.