Multiple killed in mass shooting at Walmart , Virginia

DONTYELLATME

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, FightForTanas said:

What does that have to do with this? Did they use an assault rifle? People are saying that the manager just snapped. Literally NO legislation can prevent that.

they also had easy access to guns.

Rest In Peace to the victims, so sad and so close to the holidays :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHoran

• FightForTanas

• Gaia

• Power love

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FightForTanas said:

What does that have to do with this? Did they use an assault rifle? People are saying that the manager just snapped. Literally NO legislation can prevent that.

Lmao. The problem is people in this mental state (aka you don’t ever just “snap” and kill multiple people including yourself without previous mental health issues) being able to access guns easily. It’s not a hard concept to grasp. The obsession the US has with the right to own guns is going to cause this to continue to happen. 

Edited by Gaia

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I blame social media 

Social media exists worldwide yet they don't have these issues.

Lack of health care + easy access to deadly weapons + radicalization in mainstream media is what causing these repeated tragedies 

23 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Lmao. The problem is people in this mental state (aka you don’t ever just “snap” and kill multiple people including yourself without previous mental health issues) being able to access guns easily. It’s not a hard concept to grasp. The obsession the US has with the right to own guns is going to cause this to continue to happen. 

I see nothing funny about this but keep posting about how much you hate the US while people are literally suffering right now.

37 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

they also had easy access to guns.

What is that supposed to mean? People have a right to own a gun in the US. If they were a manager at walmart do you think that person showed some kind of outward mental instability? You know nothing about the situation. :deadbanana2:

Edited by FightForTanas

nothing will ever change so its best to just not dwell on it

I wonder what it’ll be like to look back on this time in 20 years if we’re not extinct by then 

3 hours ago, fauxtography said:

A manager opened fire on their employees?! :biblio:

Wild!!!

RockStarShit101

RIP to the victims!

I'm not American, but you guys need to do something about the mass shootings.

It's ridiculous at this point. Vote for the RIGHT people! :doc:

Another one. 

Don’t know how many more lives need to be taken for gov to do something. 

RIP

Its so sad this keeps on happening in US.. RIP to all the people who are no more. US really needs to ban all the open gun markets.. It should be a very strict process to get guns.. like months of wait/applying for a proper license/ monthly mental health tests etc this sucks :chick3:

We have nothing else to say but RIP every week. 

These people won't give up their privilege to own weapons. Nothing is gonna change. 

The manager... at the employees??! What complete and utter savagery :biblio:

RIP to all the victims

This is beyond disgusting. If I lived in a country that has these gun issues, I swear I would lock myself in cause otherwise my anxiety would be through the roof every time I went out. Hopefully the American government takes action soon.

4 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

So much for the bipartisan gun legislation. As I predicted, it's done absolutely nothing to stop these mass shootings. I hate it here. RIP to the victims. :dancehall3:

It wasn’t designed to actually do anything. It was meant to make Democrats feel good about themselves, take pressure off themselves to actually pass anything meaningful and placate their extremely complacent voter base that can’t bring themselves to ask for better.

4 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

What the hell are you talking about? :deadbanana2:This is not the time or place to take out your grievances on the US. You sound ridiculous. 

He/she is right though and this is definitely the thread to say that

The way you guys were sold a LIE of Freedom to own a ******* GUN!!!!

7 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

I see nothing funny about this but keep posting about how much you hate the US while people are literally suffering right now.

What’s funny is the dumb take that gun laws have nothing to do with this and legislation couldn’t have prevented him from murdering people because he just “snapped”

Mentally ill people being able to own guns IS the problem. 

The gun-awareness chapters in blue areas of Virginia have done well for GOTV efforts in the past closer to shootings in election cycles but awareness and motivation have decreased quickly. Between this and the UVA football players maybe this time will be different to hold at least one State House chamber but I’m not holding my breath.

Disgusting that this happened so close after what happened at UVA and nothing will be done about it since Youngkin is governor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.