• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHoran

• FightForTanas

• Gaia

• Power love

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg that's only about 3 hours from where I live. This is so terrible. So many people were probably shopping for Thanksgiving too. Prayers.

Just now, fauxtography said:

A manager opened fire on their employees?! :biblio:

omg what???

the way this is the norm on the states and the right wing even encourages it :biblio: the purge becoming real but everyday

The way these shootings are getting closer and closer to me and it's horrifying. Someone do SOMETHING

3 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Its the first reply :dancehall3:

omg :rip: It hadn't loaded for me originally and now I just read it and I have no words

So much for the bipartisan gun legislation. As I predicted, it's done absolutely nothing to stop these mass shootings. I hate it here. RIP to the victims. :dancehall3:

what the actual **** :biblio: when will it be enough 

Omg..this is just crazy :mazen: specially with the store being packed because of thanksgiving I’m sure, may those that died and are hurt Rest In Peace. 

12 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

So much for the bipartisan gun legislation. As I predicted, it's done absolutely nothing to stop these mass shootings. I hate it here. RIP to the victims. :dancehall3:

What does that have to do with this? Did they use an assault rifle? People are saying that the manager just snapped. Literally NO legislation can prevent that.

15 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Blame all the Republicans bought and backed by the NRA.  Until they are voted out of office, we will never get meaningful gun legislation such as an assault weapons ban.

28 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Blame all the Republicans bought and backed by the NRA.  Until they are voted out of office, we will never get meaningful gun legislation such as an assault weapons ban.

36 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

What does that have to do with this? Did they use an assault rifle? People are saying that the manager just snapped. Literally NO legislation can prevent that.

The US is an empire in decline…as living quality worsens, average income decreases, inflation worsens, these types of tragedies will multiply year by year.

thoughts and prayers..? This is the new normal ig, and it sucks.

The US is full of broken people....why are so many people snapping like this and why are mental health issues skyrocketing despite qol never being higher?? All research needs to turn to this issue, as interesting as they are its way more important than ocean diving and space exploration

Edited by Literature

I literally worked at the Kroger down the road from there and would shop after my shifts at night but I moved to Cali ... WTF!

13 minutes ago, Jaguarqueef said:

The US is an empire in decline…as living quality worsens, average income decreases, inflation worsens, these types of tragedies will multiply year by year.

thoughts and prayers..? This is the new normal ig, and it sucks.

What the hell are you talking about? :deadbanana2:This is not the time or place to take out your grievances on the US. You sound ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, Literature said:

The US is full of broken people....why are so many people snapping like this and why are mental health issues skyrocketing despite qol never being higher?? All research needs to turn to this issue, as interesting as they are its way more important than ocean diving and space exploration

I blame social media 

RIP to the victims. This is so heartbreaking. Always around holidays, prayers to the poor families getting this news :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.