Iggy reveals “Beg For It” scrapped video plans

Kings.

That MO SNL performance what the **** :bibliahh: I remember that AMA performance that was hot I mean the dancers :sistrens: issa bop tho 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• SmittenCake

• Espresso

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a super viral gif on classic Atrl of a live performance of this song :lmao:it was everywhere. That's the only way this song made any impact.

God all the classic gifs that were lost forever when ATRL died :shakeno:

I blame MO for the Team charts runs too.

Should've been big.

Edited by Flocon

The HQ video was scrubbed from YT, but not from here! L e g e n d a r i c :laugh:

I love MØ, but she was probably so nervous during the whole thing.

Edited by Vazduh

I can see why they didn’t want to keep Charli on it since it’s literally just Fancy in the style of Black Widow, but they should’ve gotten someone else (*cough* to return the feature *cough*) to do the hook. MØ was the wrong choice.

51 minutes ago, Vazduh said:

The HQ video was scrubbed from YT, but not from here! L e g e n d a r i c :laugh:

Iggy slayed for that performance while MO was...

it was a bop, and a video would have been killer

I just listened to the song for the first time. Performance aside, MOs part is really anticlimactic and makes no sense there. It sounds underwritten. 

iggys part had a lot of potential.

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

8 hours ago, Cuate said:

Does anyone know Rihanna's Pour It Up video details. I know she was suppose to have a cameo. 

i think it was just a baseless rumor. she was supposed to have a song w rih called Designer Drugs tho

12 hours ago, Vazduh said:

This was even worse than I remember 

The label screwed her over and ruined the rollout. I was so mad when the video was canceled. 

20 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

I can see why they didn’t want to keep Charli on it since it’s literally just Fancy in the style of Black Widow, but they should’ve gotten someone else (*cough* to return the feature *cough*) to do the hook. MØ was the wrong choice.

Ari already had a song with Nicki called Beg For It thar was on Pinkprint. After Iggy released this, they changed the title to Get On Your Knees

On 11/23/2022 at 5:35 PM, Britney Is Fierce said:

It's hilarious how this song was pretty much bound to be MØ's breakthrough, then she screwed it up with that performance but ended up getting one of the biggest EDM hits of the decade a few months later with Lean On while Iggy's career took a nosedive :rip:

It was basically cos people thought Lean On was Sia :rip: 

18 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

So the Charli demo was actually Charli?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.