Australian c*mdog blasts Madonna, trends.

FOCK

"c*mdog" trends in Australia and the UK

Would you take c*mdog "there"? 

giphy.gif

Edited by FOCK

Straight male humour is just :biblio:

:deadbanana: Hot tho. I can't see what the Madonna thing is, it keeps 503-ing 

2 hours ago, Problematique said:

Straight male humour is just :biblio:

Yes because Hunty slay mamaaaaa Yass work that bussy she’s so real for that humour is S Tier :doc: 

8 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Yes because Hunty slay mamaaaaa Yass work that bussy she’s so real for that humour is S Tier :doc: 

Well, that's not even humour; that's just lingo. I feel like you know that and are just being disingenuous. 

Straight male humour is absolutely the pits. The previous user was correct to say so. They are embarrassing. 

7 hours ago, elevate said:

Well, that's not even humour; that's just lingo. I feel like you know that and are just being disingenuous. 

Straight male humour is absolutely the pits. The previous user was correct to say so. They are embarrassing. 

It’s “lingo” that is designed to have a humorous effect. Even still; let’s not use Gay humour as any kind of benchmark. Yes, it can be funny. But sit in any room with drag queens like Trixie or Katya and nearly every second joke is around but plugs, enemas, fisting or some sort of crude joke. Outside of those who find it funny, it’s no different to those who find a guy turning his unfortunate last name into a bit of humour and walking around in underwear to Madonna any worse :doc: 

Plenty of gay dudes do that for a night out :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.