HDD: Taylor #1 175k, Drake #2 119k; 6 Taylor albums inside top 50

Squall

We need Republic to restock physicals and have lots of good sales for the next few weeks. Take advantage of holiday sales. I still haven’t gotten any of the Target editions :rip: She could have 2 more 200Kish weeks. (Even a 300K if she drops 3AM CD’s)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• TheArgonaut

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

1 hour ago, Klein said:

She could be pulling 200k if the shipments were enough. That's kind of frustrating, but insane numbers nonetheless (biggest streams + biggest pure sales). :clap3:

Source for shipments being insufficient? 

it's so weird Drake doesn't do physicals anymore. Oh well :fan:

Hoping Midnights stays top 5 for so many weeks omg

Taylor’s hold at #1 :clap3:

Her label needs to restock and release a 3am edition physical to take advantage of the holiday sales :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

The source is damn near every Target in every major city not having the album stocked since Week 1 :rip:  I’ve been checking every single week both in store and online.

Obviously we don’t know the exact logistics and there’s probably a few 10,000 scattered across random Targets, but not nearly enough to meet the demand and it hasn’t been restocked nearly as much as it deserves to be. 

I even just checked Targets near me again and it says there’s only 1 Midnights Vinyl in store in the entire Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, a market where she’s playing 3 stadiums next year. :deadbanana2: And it’s not available for delivery, shipment, or pickup at all through online retail.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I just saw like all four vinyls at my local target though in DFW. Though this is the first time since release week. They are probably getting restocked now for Black Friday. 

That’s good to know, the online inventories always run the risk of not being updated that’s why I like to go check in person too. I Hope they a ton available for sale over the next week. 

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The source is damn near every Target in every major city not having the album stocked since Week 1 :rip:  I’ve been checking every single week both in store and online.

Obviously we don’t know the exact logistics and there’s probably a few 10,000 scattered across random Targets, but not nearly enough to meet the demand and it hasn’t been restocked nearly as much as it deserves to be. 

what about other stores? Target doesn't exist where I live, but there are plenty of copies available at my local walmart. Looking at her website, nothing appears sold out. I'm able to add every version to my cart. 

26 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

what about other stores? Target doesn't exist where I live, but there are plenty of copies available at my local walmart. Looking at her website, nothing appears sold out. I'm able to add every version to my cart. 

I don’t personally keep track of Walmart stock, since her Target editions are usually the bulk of her physical sales (especially during holiday seasons). It’s been that way since Red (2012). But I have checked my local record stores too and they don’t have much stock either.

As far as her site, that definitely seems to have the quickest turnaround between Amazon and Target, but that’s drinking straight from the cow so it’s expected. I’d wager that even those products on her site don’t ship for a week or two though. 

Physical stock is really important for securing the sales of that 45+ crowd that doesn’t really do streaming or digital sales, and most likely don’t even tend to order from web retailers. I mean, Adele’s 30 had great physical sales initially and a lot of that is due to physical supply in stores. Midnights is suffering from a lack of that from week 2 onward. 

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

Midnights has been sold out here everywhere since like three days after release.

Forget the signed copies like she did folklore, we not even getting pure copies :skull: 

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

Which website are you checking? I can only see the standard vinyl for pre order and the most popular variant - jade green hasn't been up for sale for a while now.  Mahogany and blood moon variants are available to buy tho.

checked the lavender vinyl at target.com

before you could at least ship it even if there was none in stock at the store. now it just says unavailable/out of stock all around.

jade green: out of stock

midnight blue: out of stock

blood moon: out of stock

mahogany is in limited stock though. no delivery, no shipping, no reserving for instore pickup.

Great number but could be even better. There is a huge shortage of physical copies of her album everywhere. You legit cannot find it in any stores and it’s been like that for like two or more weeks now...rather frustrating 

8 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

There is no source because it’s fan fiction. 

Impressive numbers for Taylor!

I just love it when the biggest physical seller sits at number #1, no matter who it is

Buble already Top10... Adele really NEEDS to prepare a classic Xmas album for next year... that will be her way to definetely RETIRE if she can score top10s year after year without moving like AT ALL

1 hour ago, kitasss_vlc said:

Adele really NEEDS to prepare a classic Xmas album for next year... that will be her way to definetely RETIRE if she can score top10s year after year without moving like AT ALL

Don't give ha any ideas :rip: But yeah, we need a side project before A5.

4 hours ago, TheHiveMind said:

Is reading something complicated to you? You literally ignored several posts discussing this just to throw some « shade », that’s quite embarrassing :skull:

7 hours ago, TheHiveMind said:

How is it fanfiction? The source is online retailers lack of stock. :deadbanana: You can literally search it yourself.

Amazon stock doesn’t ship for 2 weeks. Her website stock takes a week to ship. Most Targets around the country are not shipping/delivering any stock, have little no stock in stores, and aren’t offering online ordering of the album either. Local record stores have been sold out for awhile now too.

These are all things you can look up online or search for yourself. :dies:  it’s not like we’re saying **** that can’t be verified. Don’t you think those of us fans who have been trying to buy the album for weeks would have gotten it already? Me included. 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

5 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

HOW is morgan doing so well still? spotify? how much his album makes daily?

Morgan still has an active single (Wasted On You) charting on the Hot 100. The same reason why The Highlights is still charting that high (Abel tacked on Die For You to the album).

6 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

HOW is morgan doing so well still? spotify? how much his album makes daily?

Don't know but his album is #4 for US albums chart and #54 for global chart. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.