Early predictions (lippredicts): AIWFCIY #5, RATCT #8, LMU vs. JBR battle for #10

pride4jc1222

Edited by pride4jc1222

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Starchild

• pride4jc1222

• Brando

That is way too much Christmas. Wtf is going on with people. We still have 5 weeks after this

Almost 50 point difference for AH? But I thought it wasn't a real hit?

Also, I hate Christmas music but it's Mariah so it's deserved :foxaylove2:

Wow, Brenda. If only she moved her finger and promoted, this could easily challenge Mariah :clap3: 

The Christmas surge already :jonny:

Can RCA please send My Only Wish to radio and see if it can get a cute hot 100 spot?

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

That is way too much Christmas. Wtf is going on with people. We still have 5 weeks after this

The +30s for all the Christmas songs :redface:It's probably coming for #1 next week atp 

yeah i went to the mall last weekend and every single store already had its christmas playlist on. i was shocked, i thought they would at least wait until the day after thanksgiving/black friday. :redface:

8 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The +30s for all the Christmas songs :redface:It's probably coming for #1 next week atp 

Its still only 50% of Anti-Hero points. Lets hope for a 6th week

Cuff It re peaking 

if She manage to score a second top 10 in the US NCKSKDOWKDWOKDNWNS

she just need a visual to smash 

It is WAY too early to see these songs doing so well on the Hot 100.

Also, how is RATCT once again falling 2nd to AIWFCIY? It’s been consistently behind Ms Lee on US Spotify. Digital sales? 

13 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Wow, Brenda. If only she moved her finger and promoted, this could easily challenge Mariah :clap3: 

This…and her success is WAY more significant. This damn song was released in 1958. A true timeless classic. 

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Also, how is RATCT once again falling 2nd to AIWFCIY? It’s been consistently behind Ms Lee on US Spotify. Digital sales? 

Apple Music

#31 Mariah

N/A Brenda

iTunes

#13 Mariah

#98 Brenda

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Sadly Ms Lee doesn't promote months ahead like Mariah. Which is sad, she deserves it, that song is a classic 

13 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

RATCT is only above AIWFCIY on US Spotify. RATCT is N/A on Apple Music US while Mariah is #31. RATCT is N/A on YouTube US while Mariah is #6. 

But yes, digital sales for AIFCIY are much stronger (#6 Amazon and #13 on iTunes; RATCT is #96 on iTunes, N/A Amazon). 

Spotify US is absolutely the anomaly. And even then it’s only doing about 30k more daily streams currently. The reason for this may be down to Mariah having multiple smash Xmas songs on Spotify playlisting while Brenda only has RATCT

Edited by Both Sides Now

I’m not a big fan of Christmas music taking up 6 weeks out of the 52 in a year on the charts but I’m also not one to advocate for changes to songs that are obviously the most popular. I’m merely here to conplain about their popularity. :gaycat6: 

Anti Hero’s 50 point lead :clap3: 

I think we can squeeze in a sixth week at #1 too before Mariah finally takes over. I’d hope for a seventh in January but who knows what’ll be going on by then. 

The Weeknd :jonnycat:

I will Never understand why people love so much Xmas songs… I never listen to any of them until Dec 24 

6 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Bey would've been top 10 without those stupid christmas songs :dies: I get giving a few cute streams to Xmas songs in late November, but top 10 on Billboard already is TOO much :irate:

Abel's best song going top 10, LMU holding up and Taylor still blocking the sexist rat tho :clap3: We love to see all of it!

Yeah, at this rate I fear in 2025 Halloween week will have Thriller AND AIWFCIY charting top 10 :rip: 

Abel, Rihanna, Beyonce, Drake, Mariah, and Taylor all top 10 at the same time is amazing. Black excellence :clap3: 

29 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

RATCT is only above AIWFCIY on US Spotify. RATCT is N/A on Apple Music US while Mariah is #31. RATCT is N/A on YouTube US while Mariah is #6. 

But yes, digital sales for AIFCIY are much stronger (#6 Amazon and #13 on iTunes; RATCT is #96 on iTunes, N/A Amazon). 

Spotify US is absolutely the anomaly. And even then it’s only doing about 30k more daily streams currently. The reason for this may be down to Mariah having multiple smash Xmas songs on Spotify playlisting while Brenda only has RATCT

You make it sound like she's tanking when she has a song from the 50s at #8 without promotion  :rip:

This is a bit much for a tracking week in the middle of November :deadbanana4:

Do people use Christmas music as some kind of escape from their unpleasant realities? This year must have been really tough 

so Lift Me Up would’ve stayed at #8 if it wasn’t for Xmas and might stay T10 regardless

Not bad for a career-ending flop 

CUFF IT :skull:

The fact that this song is already a bigger hit than BMS is just :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.