If nothing happens once u die would u be upset?

Distantconstellation

An afterlife (in any form) or reincarnation (where memories of a previous life are retained) is pretty much my own version of hell, so no.

i'd be upset if there is something after death tbh :rip:  

I'd like to wish I'll see my dad and other family again!  I watch a lot of Ghost Whisper! I want my light!  

I'm just upset that no earthly being will be there to record anything when the universe eventually dies. Like what comes after that??? 

The fact that some people who are close to death dream of other deceased relatives or friends who come to take them away without returning, in addition to the tunnel people see before they die and the way some people remember their past lives.. These are small signs that death is in fact not the end not only for us humans but also for animals..

Our energy may be transferred to other humans or any other form of living being and vice versa or it may travel to another galaxy where another life exists, this is not necessarily an immediate process, yes it can be instant but it can also take many or even thousands of years.

Our current life may not be our first ever, when we sleep at night, we don't feel anything, as if we don't exist at all, but our bodies are on the bed, so the fact that we don't feel/remember anything doesn't mean we don't really exist. 

One thing is for sure, the concept of heaven vs hell does not exist and seriously, whoever thinks of these nonsensical concepts/fairly tales in our modern life is stupid. Karma is real though.

Edited by A.R.L

I mean I'd be dead. :rip:

Maybe I'll just call death the eternal nap... that's a bit more comforting.

3 hours ago, Samsara said:

Non-existence is an impossible state of being. There is no such thing as "nothing" or total destruction or annihilation of matter and energy which makes everything up. They will continue to exist and only change forms.

I’m assuming they’re referring to sentience.

I believe there is nothing after we die, the idea does scare me and makes me sad when we lose someone that we love, to just think that they don’t exist anymore, but it’s an inevitability we all must face

5 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

If you die and thats pretty much it. No afterlife no reincarnation etc, would you be upset?

I mean once you are dead im sure it will feel as it did before u were even born, like nothing. You wont care. 

Should churches, mosques etc be sued for scamming people if this is the case?

How would I be upset if theres nothingness after death? Like you arent conscious to feel anything. 

However, there will be something after death. And you wont remember your past lives, except sometimes there are rare cases when people remember their past lives and tell (when they are still kids so they wouldnt be able to read history documents) the exact same thing happened in history.

2 hours ago, A.R.L said:

The fact that some people who are close to death dream of other deceased relatives or friends who come to take them away without returning, in addition to the tunnel people see before they die and the way some people remember their past lives.. These are small signs that death is in fact not the end not only for us humans but also for animals..

Our energy may be transferred to other humans or any other form of living being and vice versa or it may travel to another galaxy where another life exists, this is not necessarily an immediate process, yes it can be instant but it can also take many or even thousands of years.

Our current life may not be our first ever, when we sleep at night, we don't feel anything, as if we don't exist at all, but our bodies are on the bed, so the fact that we don't feel/remember anything doesn't mean we don't really exist. 

One thing is for sure, the concept of heaven vs hell does not exist and seriously, whoever thinks of these nonsensical concepts/fairly tales in our modern life is stupid. Karma is real though.

This post and your avi fit so much :heart:

3 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

This post and your avi fit so much :heart:

Yes, this avi makes me afraid of something but in a positive way. :alexz3:

5 hours ago, Samsara said:

Non-existence is an impossible state of being. There is no such thing as "nothing" or total destruction or annihilation of matter and energy which makes everything up. They will continue to exist and only change forms.

I appreciate this perspective.

9 hours ago, God_Donna said:

Mawma. We’re stuck in a loop. We will be doing this over and over and over forever. 

OT: There is nothing to be upset about considering I'll already be dead. I would have no awareness of anything else once my consciousness is gone :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.